Cliffside Bunker T-shirt design

• Sponsor

To tell you the truth guys, I’m a country virgin when it comes to making T-shirts… Just got the sleeve design done this weekend, so both designs will be ready to take to the printer after I scan the last one. In order to avoid challenges in the printing stage, I’m gonna go with  basic black shirts with white designs and script… If those prints turn out good, I will consider experimenting with different colours. I should have something to show you near the end of the month, I’m also considering a different design every year, but gotta get this one done first.

• Customizer

I think this is a great idea YG. I’ve recently been trying to get a regular gaming club together and my initial focus was on Axis & Allies. However some of my potential recruits are more diversified in their gaming tastes but still focusing on war/fantasy/sci-fi games. With that in mind if I ever get this “project” off the ground I too would have a more era-neutral but war game themed logo.

• Sponsor

@toblerone77:

I think this is a great idea YG. I’ve recently been trying to get a regular gaming club together and my initial focus was on Axis & Allies. However some of my potential recruits are more diversified in their gaming tastes but still focusing on war/fantasy/sci-fi games. With that in mind if I ever get this “project” off the ground I too would have a more era-neutral but war game themed logo.Â

Ya, my club members are diverse gamers as well although when we set a date for A&A… it’s all about A&A. Some are also into Twilight Imperium, and minatures, while others are into Settlers of Catan, and Ticket to Ride.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

I like it but it needs the following items added:

a pile of corpses
    a mushroom cloud
    “arbeit macht frei”
    some blood
    Adolph Hitler punching Joseph Stalin in the face
    Slayer pentagram

• Sponsor

@variance:

I like it but it needs the following items added:

a pile of corpses
    a mushroom cloud
    “arbeit macht frei”
    some blood
    Adolph Hitler punching Joseph Stalin in the face
    Slayer pentagram

LOL… Awesome.

Your shirt will be waiting for you here in Toronto, when you come to the 2015 FMG Convention in September  8-)

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Ok i will work on it.

• Sponsor

@variance:

Ok i will work on it.

It would be great to see you and game together again, you have a place to stay at the bunker no charge if you can just take care of your flight and food.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Thanks YG.  Heres hoping 2015 will be better

• Sponsor

@variance:

Thanks YG.  Heres hoping 2015 will be better

Nothing is better nor worst… it just is.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

last year was just bad timing really.  oh well

• Sponsor

@variance:

last year was just bad timing really.  oh well

You’re always welcome anytime, I just felt bad when you had to sleep in your car that one night… so you’re next visit is guaranteed to be much BETTER as well. LOL

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Oh yeah i remember that LOL.  I’ve slept in my car many many times…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m