15L Dizzkneeland33 (+15) vs Gamerman01

• Alright, a miss here, and it’s all irrelevant

DiceRolls: 1@4; Total Hits: 11@4: (2)DiceRolls: 1@2 3@4; Total Hits: 01@2: (6)3@4: (5, 5, 6)

• Now see what you did?
    What do you lose?

• @Boldfresh:

Another shot!!

Or FOUR!?!

• Might be a good time to resign.

• '12

Sick

• You sure you want to start a game with me right now?

• '12

@Gamerman01:

You sure you want to start a game with me right now?

J1 will be fun.

• Well, since you said that, I will have to say don’t expect it to go like last time.  And I think it’s a bad idea.  Radio silence doesn’t start until G1, right?

• '12

G1 radio silence.

• '12

If you sink dizzys  whole fleet it’s gonna be so epic.

• '20 '16 '15 '14

Wait a minute – are you really counting that roll, even though you posted your turn and then I posted a turn after?

• Absolutely.  You pointed out that the battle wasn’t over.  Then you protested that your turns were done, so I thought the best thing to do to placate you would be to keep attacking with the bomber.  The irony is very thick.

Why wouldn’t I have a right to finish the battle?  You rightly pointed out that I forgot to roll the defense.

You do realize this game is completely decided anyway?  If you have a big problem with this for some reason, man I don’t even care if you put that cruiser back and take my bomber off.  The Germans will clean up the fleet, and also take Moscow soon.  I don’t need to argue with you about a bomber or a cruiser.  Again, you’re the one that pointed it out.  This is getting more insane by the hour.

Now what do you lose?  And I do think this is a good time to resign.

• Did you notice that I didn’t finish the battle before playing ANZAC/France?  If so, then why did you play ANZAC/France?

• You would have zero problem with this if you had hit back.  This is interesting.  Well, I have no reason to upset you.  Whatever you think is fair.

• '20 '16 '15 '14

You know, it’s one thing to receive only one hit and then retreat since I didn’t hit two. �It’s quite another to keep the attack going after the French turn was posted, instead of retreating your remaining unit. �Had I been in your shoes, that would have been what I would have done – it’s sportsmanship, and it was your error to begin with.

Sorry, but I thought this league was about sportsmanship? �Maybe I misunderstood… :(

The reason I played it out was because I don’t know what the hell you are doing rolling all of this on the forum.  I thought I just missed something.  You didn’t respond, so I went ahead with my turn.

• '20 '16 '15 '14

I wouldn’t have had a problem with this if I had hit back?  Are you being serious??

• '20 '16 '15 '14

I resign, and I’m very, very disappointed in how you ended this.

• '20 '16 '15 '14

Here I am, just trying to play a game to learn something, and you keep telling me how much I should resign.

• '12

This is just a little misunderstanding guys clear it up and move on.  Nothing to argue about.

• @DizzKneeLand33:

You know, it’s one thing to receive only one hit and then retreat since I didn’t hit two. �It’s quite another to keep the attack going after the French turn was posted, instead of retreating your remaining unit. �Had I been in your shoes, that would have been what I would have done – it’s sportsmanship, and it was your error to begin with.

You WANTED me to retreat???  I don’t understand.  You were complaining that you had moved ANZ/France already so it would affect them.  To minimize that effect and actually respond to your complaint, I did NOT retreat the bomber so that it would die.  What part of “do whatever you think is fair” do you not understand?  I do NOT need you to resign, I do NOT care, I just suggested resigning because that would clear up this little issue anyway.  I am a good sport, I don’t know why you think this is not sporting, and I DO think it makes a big difference that I hit and you didn’t, because had I hit or missed, and you hit me back, I really don’t think you would have any problem with this.

Sorry, but I thought this league was about sportsmanship? �Maybe I misunderstood…. :(

You are misunderstanding several things here.  Take a deep breath

The reason I played it out was because I don’t know what the hell you are doing rolling all of this on the forum.  I thought I just missed something.  You didn’t respond, so I went ahead with my turn.

I rolled it on the forum because I misclicked.  I told you that up front.  Also, Triple A often doesn’t do fleet battles quite right.  No reason not to roll it on the forum.  You astutely pointed out that I did not roll my final defense.  The battle wasn’t complete.  You played ANZ/France anyway.  ANZ/France are quite insignificant, and really hardly significantly affected by the 96 battle anyway, so in my view you are being the bad sport.

Whatever you want.  I thought the bomber and battleship were dead, and didn’t even realize to roll the final defense.  So reset it to where it was and act like this never happened.  I think I carried things out in a fair and sportsmanlike manner.  I see you protesting after the dice went against you, is what I see.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m