• Has anyone used or have suggestions for air transports in Global. I think it’s a piece that really needs to be added.

I was thinking:

Air transport 0/0/5 10 IPCS
    Can drop one paratrooper during combat, as long as land and/or sea troops come as well. In noncombat it can carry 2 infantry.
    Paratrooper 4 IPCS 1-2/2/4
    2 attack when paratrooping in to combat. Mostly attacks like a standard infantry unit

Also maybe a technology you could research to allow the transport to carry 1 artillery or mech during noncombat.

Thoughts?

• Your A D M Cost are pretty good. You can paratroop a normal inf and have them only attack at 3 first round of combat and then at A2. Only transport 1 inf on non combat move. Then you could have it were you need an airbase to transport from for the plane and inf.

You have cost for paratrooper but most countries have special units you could use instead.
    Don’t think you should get a tech to transport art or mech.

Trying to maybe come up with a lend lease and or tech air transport plane. The tech air transport plane probably won’t work.

• @SS:

Your A D M Cost are pretty good. You can paratroop a normal inf and have them only attack at 3 first round of combat and then at A2. Only transport 1 inf on non combat move. Then you could have it were you need an airbase to transport from for the plane and inf.

You have cost for paratrooper but most countries have special units you could use instead.
    Don’t think you should get a tech to transport art or mech.

Trying to maybe come up with a lend lease and or tech air transport plane. The tech air transport plane probably won’t work.

What do you mean by special unit?

• I don’t have setup charts in front of me for Global 40. In my games we have British Commandos, Marines, Germany Air borne and others. You could have it were you buy paratrooper troop just for air transport like you suggested. Give it a few. Other guys will be posting too with there ideas.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m