• I’ve read a lot about how annoying is that just one destroyer can cancel the special capacities of any giving number of subs.
    I don’t find that very problematic myself
    but some players suggest that you should match one destroyer with one sub for canceling subs capacities.

but what about this: one destroyers cancels the capacities of a wolf-pack of three subs… the fourth sub (and the next ones) still have their special abilities.

• That is AARHE also, the ASW capability extends only to a 1:1 basis, excess ASW or SUBS regain their value ( first strike)

• @Gallo:

I’ve read a lot about how annoying is that just one destroyer can cancel the special capacities of any giving number of subs.
    I don’t find that very problematic myself

its not hugely problematic
    just looks funny to have one destroyer tagging along a huge fleet

but some players suggest that you should match one destroyer with one sub for canceling subs capacities.

but what about this: one destroyers cancels the capacities of a wolf-pack of three subs… the fourth sub (and the next ones) still have their special abilities.

yeah the one-for-one rule is nicely intuitive
    (because of original ruleset’s one-for-one bonus for infantry+artillery)

maybe you could make it simple and just make the wolf-pack cancelling 1-to-1 too?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m