• '14 Customizer

I finished the facilities, blast markers, rockets and turn marker.  Almost finished with the neutrals and their roundels.

Major and Minor IC.

Air Bases, Naval Bases, Blast markers for Battleships and Carriers, Rocket launchers for tech. (I tilted one on its side to see the color sticker) I also posted an example of a naval base on an orange chip noting damage to the facility.  For the most part these will not be used since the map has them printed on it. These are for newly purchased or damaged facilities.

and now for my turn marker. I had originally posted a 12 sided dice with different countries on each side.  I had problems making it magnetic without destroying it.  So I came up with the Fatman which was the first plutonium bomb.  I thought the Fatman would be appropriate since it was the weapon that ended the war.  I thought about unveiling it on August 9 but decided to post it early.  August 9th was the day it was dropped. 

• '14 Customizer

I wish I would have done this before I printed my map.  I edited the roundels for Italy and replaced them with the fascist Italy roundel instead of Iran’s roundel.  Why was the Iran roundel chosen to be Italy’s roundel?

Changed to

Here is the link to the latest map

http://www.mediafire.com/view/wmbpcq89b7768i9/A%26A%201940%20Global%20Game%20Board_1g.jpg

• You, sir, are an inspiration.

Given time, I think I’ll “sincerely flatter” your works.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m