• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Imperious:

People: Kings let them win that so they can win on home court and have parade on weekend, rather than Thursday.

Don’t get any hope.

That’s how I would do it.

• Sponsor

@Imperious:

People: Kings let them win that so they can win on home court and have parade on weekend, rather than Thursday.

Don’t get any hope.

It’s called home ice in hockey.

@Young:

@Imperious:

Don’t get any hope.

It’s called home ice in hockey.

Yeah, IL. Get basketball off the brain. We are talking about a man’s sport now.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

The Rangers have played much better on the road all year, including the playoffs, so whatever.

• Well see told you.

• Sponsor

Congratulations to the LA Kings for their Stanley Cup Championship, and thanks to everyone here for making this such a great discussion thread.

@Young:

Congratulations to the LA Kings for their Stanley Cup Championship, and thanks to everyone here for making this such a great discussion thread.

Agreed. Look forward to next year. Maybe we can do one for the reg season.

• @Imperious:

Well see told you.

Suspiciously absent from the NBA thread…

• Sponsor

@LHoffman:

@Young:

Agreed. Look forward to next year. Maybe we can do one for the reg season.

Absolutely, but you really need to consider creating a twitter account… it may not have been created for sports fans, but it might as well have been.

• Suspiciously absent from the NBA thread…

But not here.

@Young:

Absolutely, but you really need to consider creating a twitter account… it may not have been created for sports fans, but it might as well have been.

I have been on and off of Facebook twice and that was plenty. Social media really doesn’t have any draw for me.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Yep, a double OT clincher in which the Rangers hit a few posts (Kings too, to be fair) is exactly how Daryl Sutter drew it up.  The Kings were the better team but winning three OT games in a series is pretty rare.

• Sponsor

@LHoffman:

@Young:

I have been on and off of Facebook twice and that was plenty. Social media really doesn’t have any draw for me.

Dude, I felt the same way because facebook is crap, but when I started working with a Habs fan as passionate as I was, he kept bugging me to use twitter and I said “no thanks, I’ve got my favorite websites for the team news and I’m quite happy with them”. As time went by, it became clear that he was much more informed about the Habs than I was, on draft day, free agency, trade deadline, even GM meetings… he was telling me stuff about the team hours ahead of my favorite sports sites. When It came off the wire that Montreal traded Eric Cole for Michael Ryder, I ran straight out to the shop and said “Yo Martin… we just got Ryder for Cole”, he replied “ya I know… we also got a 3rd round pick out of it”. Of course it wasn’t until an hour later that the 2 biggest sports conglomerates in Canada finally reported the addition of the 3rd round pick, and needless to say, it was getting embarrassing. After all the answers “Twitter dude… Twitter” to my “how did you know that?” questions… I finally created an account and now I’m following top insiders like Bob MacKenzie, and Nick Kypreos who tweet their news before reporting it on their respective networks… not to mention over 1000 Habs fans following my own tweets.

Red Wing fans need your knowledge Lucas… just sayin.

• Sponsor

@General:

Yep, a double OT clincher in which the Rangers hit a few posts (Kings too, to be fair) is exactly how Daryl Sutter drew it up.  The Kings were the better team but winning three OT games in a series is pretty rare.

Montreal had a record 10 straight playoff overtime wins on way to their 24th Stanley Cup Championship in 1993.

@Young:

Haha… well, perhaps I will consider it. I have not really thought of it much as a place to get news. More like a gossip/trendy thing. But when it comes to sports I can see the advantage here. Thanks for the details YG.

• Sponsor

@LHoffman:

@Young:

Haha… well, perhaps I will consider it. I have not really thought of it much as a place to get news. More like a gossip/trendy thing. But when it comes to sports I can see the advantage here. Thanks for the details YG.

Well when you do (and they always do)… I can be reached @fanbasegoon

@Young:

Well when you do (and they always do)… I can be reached @fanbasegoon

Great… you will be my first follow if it actually happens.  :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m