• Me and my A&A friend have bin playing Europe at War on the ABattlemap. There is oficial rules, but their realy complicated so I sort of made up my own rules. All in all though it’s very similar to any other A&A, just altered IC costs, movements, and I added in those square things as fortifications. We’ve bin playing for about 3-4 months now (France refused to give in).

Anywho, heres the sit rep: I’m the Allies and I’m in deep trouble. The Italians after the whole game of being held off smashed through Al Alamayn. The UK had almost no reserves and wass easly pushed way back. Qatar is the only outpost left in the SE end of the map and will probly fall soon. With that the USSR is being threatened from the south now. the Battle against Germany is turning into a complete standstill with the germans with a slite edge. In the west, America is only creating a minimal effect as it can’t get out to the UK cause of all the Axis ships. Same with Brits, They’ve made a comeback, but the Germans are still holding them off. Also the UK is getting carpet bombed! The Axis have Scapa Flow so the whole island is vunerable. I got him to stop bombing London and Bristol with AAs and fighters, but it only has mimimal effect.

I don’t know if anyone can see it or not by I’ll post the map here. I’m at a loss! I thought I could win, but now with no Middle East, the Caucaus being swallowed up slowly, and the Atlantic going no were fast, I don’t know how to get out of this one without some miricale.

EDIT: Alittle change, He threw some 60inf 30art and 20arm at Stalingrad so thats gone and surounded the lower Caucauses so no their completely gone…I’m screwed arn’t I
    WWII.AAM

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m