• 2007 AAR League

i am looking to play revised online. i am a rookie on the computer i may need some help, but i’ll give you a heck of a battle. how do we roll dice?

• 2007 AAR League

i have no idea what java or triplea are? i have the board set up and ready to go, but i’m still a little confused about how to roll dice.

• 2007 AAR League

hey shadowhawk i’m ready. i’ll try thr dicey thing or try the honor system, but if we wait for the other guy to roll defense, then the attacker moves non combat it could make for a long game. but i’ll do it or the attacker rolls for both. what is the no tech for a round. does that mean we roll for tech and if we get it  we can’t use it until the next round. thats fine with me . i’ve never played for victory cities, but i will. but i want capitols.

• 2007 AAR League

i see your point about pulling casuiltes if attacker rolls for both. either way we have to wait for the other guy to roll or pull casuiltes.  so i dont care either way. what is dicey how does it work. i could start tonite i’m in detroit so my time right now is 6:15. pick your side

• 2007 AAR League

ok shadowhawk thats fine with me. ill be allies, you say post in game section.  ok  your 8 hrs ahead of me thats fine its 7:15pm on friday night. ill post russia tonite .

• 2007 AAR League

hey craig sorry for the delay. i live in detroit  my boys play on fri  also.  i play once a month or so.
    i just played  fri  and went kjf for the first time and lost. oh well.  maybe we could hook up some time.

• 2007 AAR League

oh ya i am looking to start an online game of revised.  shadowhawk and i had a game going but could not finish.  i have time for at least one move per day maybe more.

• 2007 AAR League

i’m ready to play online revised right now.  i have lots of free time.

• 2007 AAR League

hey thats cool i understand online can’t compare to battling with the boys and a couple beers.  but i’d like to try a game online.  anybody out there?  i already had a couple beers.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m