• 1. Yes, replace 3 inf with ideally 2 mechs and 1 (maybe 2) tanks as to not Give Soviets to strong of a presence but still A. represent the armored presence that was kept there throughout the war due to border skirmishes B. Have a full retreat to Moscow start showing it’s benefits before round 7 :p

2. I think it is a bit weird to have ANZAC sitting in or off the coast of India. Personally i would say to have the ANZAC forces be in Egypt as it is within a couple of months after the game starting that they got there. However, if you were to have the forces not starting in Egypt I think the smartest thing to do would to have 2 inf and 1 artillery sitting in either a transport ship in the red sea or already landed in trans-Jordan

Keep up the good work Braccon :)

P.S. I have no idea how you would balance it and you would have to break the rules to do so, But what about an IC in amur?. when Germans were assaulting Moscow most of the Soviet Tanks were being made and shipped from the far east and the also had the important port city of Vladivostok there which could serve as a naval base. Again it probably would never work considering Amur is worth 1 and it might make Russians and Japanese at eachothers throats for Amur and Manchuria but it has always been an intriguing idea to me

• @BluGerman:

1. Yes, replace 3 inf with ideally 2 mechs and 1 (maybe 2) tanks as to not Give Soviets to strong of a presence but still A. represent the armored presence that was kept there throughout the war due to border skirmishes B. Have a full retreat to Moscow start showing it’s benefits before round 7 :p

2. I think it is a bit weird to have ANZAC sitting in or off the coast of India. Personally i would say to have the ANZAC forces be in Egypt as it is within a couple of months after the game starting that they got there. However, if you were to have the forces not starting in Egypt I think the smartest thing to do would to have 2 inf and 1 artillery sitting in either a transport ship in the red sea or already landed in trans-Jordan

Keep up the good work Braccon :)

P.S. I have no idea how you would balance it and you would have to break the rules to do so, But what about an IC in amur?. when Germans were assaulting Moscow most of the Soviet Tanks were being made and shipped from the far east and the also had the important port city of Vladivostok there which could serve as a naval base. Again it probably would never work considering Amur is worth 1 and it might make Russians and Japanese at each others throats for Amur and Manchuria but it has always been an intriguing idea to me

I would say urals, novosibirsk, or samara would be better choices for IC  since Japan can easily stomp amur J1(make 1 of them worth 2 ipcs).

Even better idea, give russia some once per game special ability: at the beginning of their turn (before purchases), they can remove the Ukraine IC from the board(if under their control) and move it to one of the territories I listed or something like that.  Have it placed at their collect income phase so they can’t place new units there the turn it was moved.

Maybe add an IPC cost to do it or something.

Russia did pack up factories that were close to the front and moved them towards the Ural mountains in the real war.

• If factory has damage on it, russia needs to repair it completely to move it.

• This should be moved to House Rules.

• Just a quick troll post…why has this not been moved to house rules along with all the others …

:wink:

• trololol uncrustable…… i dont mind though considering everyone on this forum has got to have their own opinion of what to change in global… though it is a house rule… damnt why not just put it in both :p

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m