• Damn!  Only here a month and already made it into the top 100 posters.  And I finally got promoted out of the infantry :-)

But best of all… just like Kindergarten, I have another gold star next to my name :-P

Congrats welcome to the nut house… I do not share your enthusiasm shame on you… You should go beg for forgiveness from your local Religious authorities and/or yourself for ever pressing Axis and Allies into Google… That was a CRAZY THING TO DO!!! DON’T EVER DO IT AGAIN YOU HERE ME SOLDIER (slumped over out of Breath)  :-P

Just Kidding; Honestly! welcome and enjoy the new star!

GG  :-D

• Thank you, Thank you!  For my next trick I’ll try to not post irrelevant posts and keep things on topic as I work toward “submariner”…

Of course I was promoted to Commander in Chief on one of the posts elsewhere on the board… something about ME sending troops into Iraq…

Funny, I don’t LOOK like Bush, and this is certainly not the White House :-P

• A darn busy weekend… lots of posts, lots of ideas, and with this post I move up to #89.

Now I just need to keep posting “real” ideas, and responding to other’s feedback to get my Armor rating and then my Sub rating :-)

• NCSS, lots of post-count posting tends to annoy us very quickly. No offense ment at all, but please stop. Don’t even bother to look at the post count, it isn’t important.

Well said Yan, All we care about is that you have some sort of interest in AaA or Wargaming or Gaming and/or you disagree with half the boards and Agree with the other half… keeps things interesting and lively… and ofcourse that you keep coming back :roll:

GG

• Sorry, being silly, but I just had to be the 50k post.
    Unless that counter isn’t right.
    Eh…doesn’t matter.
    Just allow me this one moment…

…thanks.

• @Jermofoot:

Sorry, being silly, but I just had to be the 50k post.
    Unless that counter isn’t right.
    Eh…doesn’t matter.
    Just allow me this one moment…

…thanks.

Does that mean we have to peel grapes for you and fan you with palms now?  LOL

• i havnt been here long at all either, i think i spend more time inhere than i do playing the game, weird :-P

• Actually, switch, it means that whenever I play A&A, I get a free drop of all the pieces for the country I’m playing, in territories that I own.    You don’t have to do anything but lose!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m