How Are You Using Your (HBG/FMG/Table Tactics/Other) Battle Pieces?

• @John:

@Yavid:

yeah I use the V2s, the jeeps, heavy fighters, Super Bombers (for the Allies), Jet Fighters for all nations except Germany, landmines,

That’s cool! So what does Germany use?

Germany gets the Me-262 from HBG and Germany and Japan gets the Ju-488 and G8N Rita for the super bomber. The piece looks just like a B-29 so it’s good for USA and Russia as far as UK goes ssshhhh were not going to mention they didn’t get a B-29

When all nations get a proper Jet Fighter then I’ll find a new use for the T.T. one

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

yeah I use the V2s, the jeeps, heavy fighters, Super Bombers (for the Allies), Jet Fighters for all nations except Germany, landmines,

That’s cool! So what does Germany use?

Germany gets the Me-262 from HBG and Germany and Japan gets the Ju-488 and G8N Rita for the super bomber. The piece looks just like a B-29 so it’s good for USA and Russia as far as UK goes ssshhhh were not going to mention they didn’t get a B-29

When all nations get a proper Jet Fighter then I’ll find a new use for the T.T. one

Hopefully, it won’t be too long for all nations to have at least one piece to represent each military piece they need as technology rises. :-)

• I need to do an in depth look at what each nation has and what is missing. So I can complain to HBG over and over again about missing the piece so they make it. But right now I’m doing an in depth look at what everyone has and what pieces I have that aren’t being used.

@Yavid:

I need to do an in depth look at what each nation has and what is missing. So I can complain to HBG over and over again about missing the piece so they make it. But right now I’m doing an in depth look at what everyone has and what pieces I have that aren’t being used.

That would be great to have a list of every nation’s pieces. It would be a WW2 checklist. Many hobbies have checklists. Why not axis and allies? :-D

• @Yavid:

I need to do an in depth look at what each nation has and what is missing. So I can complain to HBG over and over again about missing the piece so they make it. But right now I’m doing an in depth look at what everyone has and what pieces I have that aren’t being used.

You can get a list of the OOB A&A sculpts by consulting the unit identification charts I prepared:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=31982.0

• @John:

@Yavid:

That would be great to have a list of every nation’s pieces. It would be a WW2 checklist. Many hobbies have checklists. Why not axis and allies? :-D

The difference between most hobbies is most hobbies are all done by one company. Axis and Allies pieces have now been done is at least 7 different companies during it’s run. So it’s up to the players themselves to come up with a list.

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

The difference between most hobbies is most hobbies are all done by one company. Axis and Allies pieces have now been done is at least 7 different companies during it’s run. So it’s up to the players themselves to come up with a list.

Well you got a point there, but I meant it is cool you are coming up with these ideas. I guess I should explained it better.

• I had a list of Axis and Allies pieces all written up by nation and who made them, but that was on my old computer and my 3 year old broke the computer. I might be able to get into the thing to get the list off of it to at least post it up for everyone else. It’s something I’ll try this weekend.

• @John:

@Yavid:

I’m working on posting a list of Axis and Allies pieces now Germany and Russia is up under the House Rules forum

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

I’m working on posting a list of Axis and Allies pieces now Germany and Russia is up under the House Rules forum

Great man! Thanks so much! :-D

• @Imperious:

What we need is a master list of WOTC pieces and HBG/FMG pieces by type, then formulate stats but all separate

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=33356.0

done I don’t have Anniversary and don’t know the units that came with that game so they are not on the list.

@Yavid:

@Imperious:

What we need is a master list of WOTC pieces and HBG/FMG pieces by type, then formulate stats but all separate

done I don’t have Anniversary and don’t know the units that came with that game so they are not on the list.

I pmed you the list. I hope that helps you, buddy! :-D

• @John:

@Yavid:

@Imperious:

I pmed you the list. I hope that helps you, buddy! :-D

Thank you very much I updated adding the units from AA50 I did run into a couple questions for you and pm them to you.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m