Interesting new Mercedes- Benz commercial

• Not funny at all!!

• Meh.  If it’s even real, it’s hilarious to think a company that profited off of Hitler’s aggression trying to profit of his reputation still.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

It probably isn’t real.  Still kind of funny.  German’s have zero humor about Adolf and Mercedes is a German company.  Besides, didn’t Adolf drive a Rolls Royce?

• @Cmdr:

It probably isn’t real.  Still kind of funny.  German’s have zero humor about Adolf and Mercedes is a German company.  Besides, didn’t Adolf drive a Rolls Royce?

A Mercedes-Benz model 770  – about seven of them in total, I think.  The Canadian War Museum has one, which I’ve seen.

• The Beast out of the Sea -

" The dragon[a] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?” "

• Rev 13: 1-4

Linkon, what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

• Nobody declared adolf dead yet.

" One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. "

Okay, I am going to go out on a limb here and say Uncle Adolf Hitler, the great and benevolent leader of the most evil regime ever to grace the face of the earth in living history, who was born on 20 April 1889 has probably died in the ensuing 124 years, if at least of old age.

Thomas Peter Thorvald Kristian Ferdinand ‘Christian’ Mortensen (Denmark/USA, b. 16 August 18­82, d. 25 April 1998) died aged 115 years 252 days. He is the only Nordic person to live beyond the age of 113.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/1/oldest-person-(male)

• @Cmdr:

Okay, I am going to go out on a limb here and say Uncle Adolf Hitler, the great and benevolent leader of the most evil regime ever to grace the face of the earth in living history, who was born on 20 April 1889 has probably died in the ensuing 124 years, if at least of old age.

It’s also safe to assume that, if perchance he’s managed to live this long, his current “table talk” informal monologues to his entourage are probably even more tedious and rambling than they were at the time of the Second World War.

• @Linkon:

Nobody declared adolf dead yet.

" One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. "

Uh, he’s dead.

No need to quote a fairy tale to muddle the facts.

let’s not start calling any person’s faith fairy tales.  It’s somewhere the site admin does not want us to go and I can see nothing good coming from such a comment - discussion wise.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m