• Weird topic. :-? Shouldn’t we love playing with all countries? I do, but I must admit Russia bores me. It’s always on defensive mode, and has no naval force, thus less attack options. USA is very fun to play, because you’re on the winning side with tremendous industrial power. UK is also great with it’s navy all over the place. Germany and japan are my favourite countries. I like challenge, and I think that if you win with the Axis you’re a good player. But I also like to kick butt with the allies. It’s just easier. Germany first, Japan next, like the real war went on.

• @Afrika:

I agree with the OP, Japan and the UK are the most fun IMO, though I picked Japan because I play them more.

hey what do u know, me too

• All of that and I still dont get it.

• I hate playing Germany, because they have the worst position in the game; they’re are surrounded on all sides. Germany’s fate is fairly black and white: they take or they get taken, and I hate not having options.

I’d take Russia over Germany anyday; their capital is not as vunerable, and their position is immensely better. Russia can take massive losses and still be tenable because of the distribution of their land empire.

I took three capitals once with Russia: Berlin to London to Washington, and owned the entire world for all intents and purposes.

• Japan is where it’s at. I just don’t like to be limited to any one type of warfare. With Japan, you have plenty of options for what to do (provided you use your transports effectively. :wink: )

• Did you hear me? RUSSIA OWNS GERMANY, ANYDAY, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE. <period–-- <br=“”>:evil: What, punk? :evil:

:) :wink:</period––>

• Well, you’re right about that… But I was saying that JAPAN is my favorite. And you’re right - I would much rather be Russia than Germany when it comes to A&AR. :o

• I enjoy Japan for the action. But I love the U.S. because of its future power. (rubbing hands gleefully).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m