• Anybody watching?  I think this is a good matchup.  Hoping my Spurs win one more for Timmy D before he goes, and why not one for T-Mac?  He was always a good highlight back in the day.

• I hope Spurs win it all. Good win in game one. Most games should be close.

• I know Miami will win the next game, probably by 20+

Game 3 Miami
    Game 4 San Antonio
    Game 5 Miami
    Game 6 close out Miami
    Duncan retires
    Lebron finals MVP
    Trade Wade and scrubs for CP3 to cheap ass Sterling who never pays full price for players

• You pretty much got game 2 right, but I’m glad you were so, so wrong on game 3.

(you are also wrong who wins and MVP, but I won’t hold it against you.  Timmy still retires, especially if they win)

• @Imperious:

I know Miami will win the next game, probably by 20+

hahahahahah, you were close

• Miami will still win next game. It will be a must win situation where SA is ahead for 3 quarters and Miami steals it in 4th.

• @stroutqb22:

@Imperious:

I know Miami will win the next game, probably by 20+

hahahahahah, you were close

He was, that was game 2 he was talking about.

• @Imperious:

Miami will still win next game. It will be a must win situation where SA is ahead for 3 quarters and Miami steals it in 4th.

That’s the opposite of how both teams have been this year, pretty much.

If SA is ahead for 3 quarters in SA, they will stay ahead for the 4th.  Miami pretty much has to have a whole game like the 2nd half of game 2 to keep it a series, I feel.  They may win 1 more, but the momentum is by far and away with SA.

• See they won.

Now they win 3rd game and close out in game 6.

• @Imperious:

See they won.

Now they win 3rd game and close out in game 6.

I don’t think they win the 3rd game, but the series is still in the air.  SA just didn’t have it together, they were closer than they should have been with that many TOs, missed foul shots, blocks.  They didn’t play smart and didn’t have a grasp of fundamentals - essentially didn’t play like the epitome of their whole approach to basketball.

Honestly, the SA big 3 have not played too well.  Timmy a bit, Tony Parker for one game.  Manu has been mostly garbage throughout the playoffs.  If they get clicking (and no doubt they will), this is a different series.

• Miami just learned how to beat them like they learned with OKC. All the momentum is with Miami. I think SA is getting worn down and the old age is showing.

• Well can SA win a game in Miami with everything on the line.

Dallas was in the same position a few years ago.

• @ABWorsham:

Well can SA win a game in Miami with everything on the line.

Dallas was in the same position a few years ago.

Game 7, SA champs.  MVP to Danny Green, although if Timmy announces his retirement they give it to him.

• Will the Heat close it tonight, IL?  :-D

• Yes they get 2 wins for game 6 tonight. They will win tonight, no doubt.

Game 7 most likely

• See told you.

Now that Timmy is spent as he emptied out the last of his energy in this game, and Parker is finally getting shut down, King James will take over this series.

The Spurs only chance was in game 6. I think in the end the Heat will win by 15+. Take the over ( as long as its under 180) and lay down no more than 6-7 points.

James will score over 30
    Wade over 20

• Wade is more done than Timmy.  Duncan had 30 points!  How in the hell do you say he is spent?

There was a lot of garbage in that game.  Sure, the Spurs handed that one to Heat.  But the officiating was left to be desired.

• Yeah the officials were really trying to screw the heat in the first half, nearly screwed them out of a chance to win the trophy :(

Happens I guess

• It certainly goes both ways, but that’s not what I meant.

Even the choice of refs was Stern trolling.

• Wade is more done than Timmy.  Duncan had 30 points!  How in the hell do you say he is spent?

he will be spent for game 7 after scoring 30 and 17 boards. He figured that was his final game, now psychologically he is broken that he didn’t get it done with his best effort.

Wade is tired, but he doesn’t need to fly and get ready as he is already home. And he didn’t empty the tank in that game. He kinda did in game 4. He goes up and down. In G4 he game maximum effort, then took a break in 5 and 6. i think he’ll raise again one last time in g7.

I think they will trade him in some move to get a younger playmate for King James. For James to have a run of say 4-5 Finals, he will need a solid 20 point number two. Wade is now at a stage where he can give you good games but not consistently good games.

Bad knees.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m