• You have this special ability to make people dislike you so much that they follow you around trying to get everyone to see how much of a boy friend stealing sl*t you are. I think I have been watching too much teen drama movies with my girlfriend maybe?

I think what is going on is they hate me because i make something inside them less confident, and they don’t understand what is going on and driven by this 14 year old girl infatuation thing. It’s like a girl you used to date in High School who got totally embarrassed and wants to get back at the person who shamed them. They carry this on for years and it affects them to a high degree and they really never recover. You have to have a very thin ego to get stuck into this dilemma. Usually little girls have this issue but i guess grown men do too.  Most of the time i’m not even reading his posts, just saying something to see how many times he will reply in order to carry this into an infinity thread about scrap metal. I even try different responses just to see how the reply changes. A bit of an experiment of sorts.

Either way it is really funny to watch. Now he will post again as the school girl’s ego must be satiated.  :-D

• cool story bro

• Ironic IL, that you think you make other people less confident, when you are the one constantly dodging direct questions.

Still waiting for an actual link to any of the alleged “defeats” Kinda hard to tell when only my posts are shown…

• Ironic IL, that you think you make other people less confident, when you are the one constantly dodging direct questions.

Still waiting for an actual link to any of the alleged “defeats” Kinda hard to tell when only my posts are shown…

cool story bro :roll:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m