Why Didn't the Media Mention That? ADD OTHER ITEMS, too…

• Yeah, that happens.
    I know one Canadian and he SUX big time. Lies, cheats, fat, thinks he knows it all, and as he puts it “I get all the American bitches I want.”(Ugly one mostly.) because they are infatuated with his worldly accent(“aboot” and all that crap, when many of us have heard him slip in the heat of an argument and say “about.”)

I thought it was the same one Xi knew until he mentioned his was studying to be a pilot. Mine was studying to be a DOCTOR! If he becomes one I’m moving South and will never visit Canada again. I sure will miss hunting Indians and Eskimos!! :wink:

• @El:

Yeah, that happens.
    I know one Canadian and he SUX big time. Lies, cheats, fat, thinks he knows it all, and as he puts it “I get all the American bitches I want.”(Ugly one mostly.) because they are infatuated with his worldly accent(“aboot” and all that crap, when many of us have heard him slip in the heat of an argument and say “about.”)

I thought it was the same one Xi knew until he mentioned his was studying to be a pilot. Mine was studying to be a DOCTOR! If he becomes one I’m moving South and will never visit Canada again. I sure will miss hunting Indians and Eskimos!! :wink:

eeeee
    was it me Xi?

• Well, the since today there is another dead soldier.

• eeeee
    was it me Xi?

Wait… is EH = Xi?

• Another American soldier was killed trying to disarm a bomb.

• Two soldiers were killed during a raid early Fryday morning.

Peace is different.

• Canadian accent? He say “Eh” a lot or something?

• I don’t know where this guy was from, but the Canadian accent is not very much different from the American one. The only place where i can think of is Quebec (which has a very “ugly” French accent - as opposed to the “pretty” Parisian French accent). The Maritimes have their own accent as well, but these people are more . . . hmmmm . . . friendly and likeable.

• Man, oh, man! If I was Xi and combined our posts…
    I’d be a shoe in for the Conservative Loudmouth Award.

I gotta see if I can dig up his #. We talked on the phone a coupla times but never played A&A. Damn!

• Wait… how do you know each other?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m