Looking for a 1942 2nd edition opponent via TripleA…

• Looking for a 1942 2nd edition opponent via TripleA…

• I’m new to playing by forum but i’m willing to give it a go

• Have you downloaded TripleA yet?

• '19 '18

I’ve never played play-by-forum neither, but i’ve played tripleA a lot already (only against real-life-friends so far, but started my first ladder game a couple of days ago against someone else).

i’m not a huge fan of 1942 (no harbours, airports, mechanized infantry, scrambling -> less options for us players), but since I still love A&A no matter what, i’d play a game against you :-)

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

Hi, I am new on the forum, but played a lot the classic A&A in the 90`s when I was a teenager.
    I am possibly one of the very few fans in Spain.
    After a lot of years without playing I discovered the Global game, bought a second edition one through Internet, and I am playing with my friends the first game, we stop and carry on when we have time.
    We also started playing with Triple A, we have played the first PBEM game and the experience has been very good (we played the 1942 Big World), we played around one turn/day when each player had time during the day.
    I am happy to play any A&A game with one or more of you guys.
    My email adress if you wish to start the game (allready registered in Marti dice server) is: juan100975@hotmail.com.
    Triple A version I have is 1.7.0.3 and for 1942 Big World is 2.5.

Cheers

Juan

• If we can play it live and not play by forum/e-mail, sure.  My name is ghr2 on TripleA

• @MrRoboto:

I’ve never played play-by-forum neither, but i’ve played tripleA a lot already (only against real-life-friends so far, but started my first ladder game a couple of days ago against someone else).

i’m not a huge fan of 1942 (no harbours, airports, mechanized infantry, scrambling -> less options for us players), but since I still love A&A no matter what, i’d play a game against you :-)

Sorry, Mr. Roboto, just saw this. I’m pretty much only playing Global at this point. Played about 1/2 dozen 1942 2nd edition games. Good game but just not complex enough for me. I think most experienced A&A players agree. It’s a fun, mid-level game between Global and 1941. When I posted this, I was looking for 1942 2nd edition players but I’ve had my fill at this point. Sorry.

• '19 '18

wow kinda late response :-)

I am doing ~10 league games atm anyway, so i’m quite full.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m