• Anyone a football fan? NFL, College?
    Favorite /least favorite teams?
    Who is going all the way? Who aint?

• This one could probably go in the Other Games forum, but oh well…
    Anyway, there is, and forever will be, only one team for me…

THE GREEN BAY PACKERS!!! 8)

All other teams, while necessary for the continuance of the league, can go jump in an extremely cold lake populated by various large predatory aquatic creatures. (Especially the Vikings.) :P

• Always respected them and would like to get Favre If i do a fantasy league this year.

I am a born and bred fan of the New York Jets. (though I live in Florida now-thank God for DirectTV).

So Ivanovitch- who will go to the Super Bowl this year?

Hahahahahahahaha. Very funny.

The only true team is…. DA BEARS!!! :D

Farve shmarve.

I do like the Steelers too.

SB picks:

Steelers in AFC

I think the NFC is tougher, I can see the Rams bouncing back and being good, but most likely I think the Eagles and Bucs will fight it out again.

• GO DOLPHINS! You all eat Dolphin Doo Doo and Porpoise Poop. I hate the Packers! They can bottom feed on Lake Michigan.

Dubya also Gatorade

• CFL (Winnipeg Blue Bombers Fan - they beat Calgary 52-17 :D).
    NFL - in order - Vikes, Titans, Packers

• snicker Canadian Football. Watch Robin Williams live on Broadway you Canuck :wink:

• The only true team is…. DA BEARS!!!

You know, DM, if it weren’t for the Packers, I’d probably be a Bear fan too. :wink:

GO DOLPHINS! You all eat Dolphin Doo Doo and Porpoise Poop. I hate the Packers! They can bottom feed on Lake Michigan

Dolphins? The only thing they’re good for is jumping through hoops and eating. 8)

NFL - in order - Vikes, Titans, Packers

CC, let me just say that the inclusion of the Vikings and Packers on a favorite teams list is wrong. :roll: It’s like…I can’t think of an appropriate analogy right now. (I suck at making up analogies. :P )

• Thanks for responding everyone.
    Let 's try to break this down:

Who will take each Division?
    Who will be the Wild Cards?

Who goes to the Superbowl?
    Who wins, and Why?

And I still want to know who your favorite teams are!

• Sorry sherman, I’m too lazy (or whatever) to try and figure that one out. BTW, you’re not using this forum for help in your football pool, are you? :P The only one I’m reasonably sure about is the NFC Central, :roll: where I think the Packers (obviously) are going to take it for lack of competition. Anything else I feel unqualified to speculate about. :wink:

• That’s easy!!!

NFL – Saints or Philly

NCAA – LSU or FSU

• NCAA –- Nebraska. Go Cornhuskers! :D

• (chuckes and snickers) No I am not participating in a football pool this year, I’m just curious-
    Well I was going to say the Jets would take AFC East but Chad Pennigton has been hurt and will miss a good chunk of the Season!

• The Baltimore Colts! No, wait…

The LA Rams! No, wait…

The Cleveland Browns! No, wait…

The St. Louis Cardinals! No, wait…

The New Orleans Saints! No, wait…

Aw, skip it!

• chuckles again jefe thanks!

• :-? Wadisay?
    Wadisay? :D

• Now that the pre season is over what do you think?

In the AFC:

Division Winners

NE
    Pit
    Ten
    Oak

Wild cards: Den, Mia

Championship - Pit over Ten

NFC:

Phil
    Chi
    TB
    St.L

Wild Cards: GB, Atl

Championship - Phil over TB

SB - Pit over Phil

Sleeper teams - Buffalo, Jets if Vinny plays well – but they both play in the toughest Division, Giants maybe over Atl for wild card (depending on how/when Vick gets back)

• '19 Moderator

I have been a packer fan since I was 8 years old and belive me in 1980 that was not a popular thing. When Phoenix got at team I tried to become a Cardnals fan but its hard to get the cheese out of your blood. Especialy when the cards do things like hiring Emmit :o

My second favorite team is who ever is playing Dallas this week. :P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m