• They ran to Oklahoma earlier this year so that the Texas state redistricting could not be done. It ias required by the US constitution for the US House of Representatives. But the Texas Dems don’t want to lose 7 seats in the redistricting.

Chicken she-it losers!!

SOURCE :
    http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=3182881

• Good thing. More of that.

• well, it seems as though they’re doing the right thing to me, even though I am a conservative (don’t want to say Republican necessarily) but the real issue here is
    “In a showdown with national implications, 11 Democrats from the Texas Senate accused Republicans of trying to ram through a CONGRESSIONAL redistricting plan that could get them seven more seats and add to their narrow majority in the U.S. House of Representatives.”

That’s like allowing the foxes to build the chicken coop. Someone else ought to be doing that job.

• @F_alk:

Good thing. More of that.

Another liberal who runs away to fight his battles??

@Grigoriy:

well, it seems as though they’re doing the right thing to me, even though I am a conservative (don’t want to say Republican necessarily) but the real issue here is
    “In a showdown with national implications, 11 Democrats from the Texas Senate accused Republicans of trying to ram through a CONGRESSIONAL redistricting plan that could get them seven more seats and add to their narrow majority in the U.S. House of Representatives.”

That’s like allowing the foxes to build the chicken coop. Someone else ought to be doing that job.

Okay, it’s been done this way for about 15 decades. How about we allow the redistricting with a net gain for the Republicans of 3(below the average and not the SEVEn seats they could gain. Then pass an ammendment that redistricting would only be necessary when the states # of US Representatives changes.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m