• Customizer

@AATiger:

Mine will arrive tomorrow approx. 7pm. They said that its in Memphis which seems pointless because they ship from FL and I live in S. Carolina :?

Yeah, some shipping companies are like that. USPS Media Mail is. No matter where in the country you are shipping to or from, all Media Mail packages have to go through a special center in Des Moines, Iowa. Not sure, but I think Parcel Post may be the same way.

• @ossel:

@Flashman:

You people have time for wives?

Actually, no. She might have to go.

See… this is why I only date gamer girls!! Makes everything soo much easier.  Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… :)

• Customizer

@ll:

@ossel:

@Flashman:

See… this is why I only date gamer girls!! Makes everything soo much easier.  Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… :)

At least I have a Man Room in my house for all my gaming stuff, where I can do whatever I want…

It used to be my life, now it’s just a room.  :|

• Customizer

I hope it has a strong lock.

Women’s propensity for throwing away things they don’t have an immediate use for is something I could never live with.

• Getting back to topic-My Games arrived  :-D from CSI-of course I have to go back to
    work in 20 minutes but TONIGHT :wink:

• @ossel:

@ll:

@ossel:

@Flashman:

See… this is why I only date gamer girls!! Makes everything soo much easier.  Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… :)

At least I have a Man Room in my house for all my gaming stuff, where I can do whatever I want…

It used to be my life, now it’s just a room.  :|

ha I don’t even get a room now that we have a child. enjoy it while it lasts.  my man room is the trunk of my car lol.  On a happier note my games will b here tomorrow.

• @ll:

Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… :)

Wait….what?
    An AA player with multiple?  Impossible.

• @Alsch91:

@ll:

Good thing all my current GFs find geeks sexy… :)

Wait….what?
    An AA player with multiple?  Impossible.

What, it’s only 3 women….

Getting back to shipping… mine left Orlando yesterday morning… soooo here’s HOPING it’s on the step when I get home tonight… 2 hours to go…

• Got mine at 4

• Mine was updated to arrive tomorrow. :x I did, however, know this would happen. It always takes three days from CSI to get to my neck of the woods. :oops:

• Has anyone else not recieved there game yet?i live in florida and somehow havnt gotten it yet.no tracking available thru usps according to csi….anybody else had it shipped thru usps?

• I didn’t use USPS, I upgraded to FedEx ground. The postal service are usually very slow. I suspect you will get it on Monday.

On another note. My game from CSI came in at 11 pm today, I live in Oklahoma.

• Another day without the game,so thats technically 5 days its already taken to be shipped usps to the same state 2 hours south of the warehouse…csi has no copies of the game at there retail locations and they wont reship…they expect to take another 75 bucks from me and I have to ship the first one back if it ever shows up of course otherwise im out the money…not fair imo

• Customizer

Move to England - you’ll get your games two weeks before any of those Yanks.  :evil:

• So was your game lost in transit?
    Don’t you have a tracking number to see where it is. Next time use FedEx when buying something this time sensitive

• @tytyboogie:

Another day without the game,so thats technically 5 days its already taken to be shipped usps to the same state 2 hours south of the warehouse…csi has no copies of the game at there retail locations and they wont reship…they expect to take another 75 bucks from me and I have to ship the first one back if it ever shows up of course otherwise im out the money…not fair imo

I got mine on the 21st in South Carolina.  I used the free shipping and got a tracking number.  I would definitely contact CSI if I were you.

• game should have shipped to arrive on release date or a day thereafter.

CSI?  never again.

i thought pre-ordering was a sort of way to get a minor privilege…you know get the game asap?!

instead still dont have the game and no tracking number was issued. i had to use USPS but that is no excuse for not getting the game out a little earlier

• @malfnuction:

game should have shipped to arrive on release date or a day thereafter.

CSI?  never again.

i thought pre-ordering was a sort of way to get a minor privilege…you know get the game asap?!

instead still dont have the game and no tracking number was issued. i had to use USPS but that is no excuse for not getting the game out a little earlier

so where are u located?im 2 hours from them in florida and no game either using usps…i get items in 2 or 3 days with standard usps service from all over the US reguraly which is why I believe    they have given us the screw imo…after contacting all 3 locations just to even come drive to buy another copy they were all out and corey the shipping manager says they cant reship…id have to pay  again and then return the original copy  if it ever shows…& if it doesnt im outta luck apparently

• @tytyboogie:

@malfnuction:

CSI?  never again.Â

so where are u located?im 2 hours from them in florida and no game either using usps…i get items in 2 or 3 days with standard usps service from all over the US reguraly which is why I believe    they have given us the screw imo…after contacting all 3 locations just to even come drive to buy another copy they were all out and corey the shipping manager says they cant reship…id have to pay   again and then return the original copy  if it ever shows…& if it doesnt im outta luck apparently

Im in california.
    two hours away? and you still dont have it?  sorry to hear that.  i wont use CSI again.  sorry for rant but i wanted to play this weekend…bummer

• @malfnuction:

@tytyboogie:

@malfnuction:

CSI?�  never again.�

so where are u located?im 2 hours from them in florida and no game either using usps…i get items in 2 or 3 days with standard usps service from all over the US reguraly which is why I believe�  �  they have given us the screw imo…after contacting all 3 locations just to even come drive to buy another copy they were all out and corey the shipping manager says they cant reship…id have to pay�  � again and then return the original copy�  if it ever shows…& if it doesnt im outta luck apparently

Im in california.
    two hours away? and you still dont have it?  sorry to hear that.  i wont use CSI again.   sorry for rant but i wanted to play this weekend…bummer

Weird about CSI.  I don’t know what happened, as soon as I ordered in early March from CSI I had a tracking number, and got the game on the 21st.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m