FMGC 2013 - Gaming Convention - GTA CANADA

• @talonz:

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

Remember, space is limited to the first 100 registrants!�  I know it’s still a few months away but we’ll keep reminding people.�  ;)

Yeek.  You will cram 100 people into that tiny little hall shown in the gallery???  Or has the venue changed from what was shown for last year?

The capacity is listed as 120 (or was it 140?), which is why the limit is set to 100.  There was a lot of extra space available that was not utilized the past two years, so even if we hit 100 people at once (unlikely as YG said with it being a weekend long event, not everyone comes at the same time/day) we can manage it.

@suprise:

I think there is room for everybody, and theres another room too. I don’t know if its off limits to us.
    Only about 5 more weeks!!!

The other room is expressly off limits to us (it’s for the 420 wing members only).  But we can still manage!

5 weeks, tons of games to play, good people and prizes available!  Get your tickets registered!  www.fmgcon.com

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

If you suddenly had 200 people, I would just spill out on to the tarmack, and rent a big part tent for the $500.

• @Gargantua:

If you suddenly had 200 people, I would just spill out on to the tarmack, and rent a big part tent for the $500.

Either that or we could build a tent with all the random body parts of the opponents I slay!

Yeah… I remember that “slaying” you gave last year.

Your “Japan” never captured a single island in the pacific not even the DEI, or a victory city.  And Japan didn’t make a d.o.w. until J4.

I will admit, your LA kings didn’t do so bad, but all I recall you accomplishing was making a big orange blob off the coast of french indo china.

• Sponsor

@Enigmatic_Decay:

@Gargantua:

Either that or we could build a tent with all the random body parts of the opponents I slay!

Even I know better than to talk trash after our pitiful performance last year.

• Customizer

Bad news. Even though I booked the weekend off 2 months in advance there was someone that booked it off 4 months in advance. Pretty sure I won’t be able to make it this year.

• '10

@Most:

Bad news. Even though I booked the weekend off 2 months in advance there was someone that booked it off 4 months in advance. Pretty sure I won’t be able to make it this year.

WHAT!?!?!!  If MOST HOLY can’t make it: we might as well just shut’er down!

• '10

Just kidding….    But I was looking forward to seeing all the .org guys again  :x

• Customizer

I’m probably working midnights both days so it’s possible I can make an appearance but not all day. What’s the hours Jeremy? if it’s a short day Sunday I could come up straight from work and then nap before going in at midnight.

• @Most:

I’m probably working midnights both days so it’s possible I can make an appearance but not all day. What’s the hours Jeremy? if it’s a short day Sunday I could come up straight from work and then nap before going in at midnight.

Doors open at 9am each day. Doors close at approximately 1am Saturday night and 10pm Sunday night

• Call in sick
    Trade shifts with someone
    Hope you can make it
    S.A.

• Sponsor

I’m doing a blitz campaign this Saturday and hitting as many game stores and hobby shops in the GTA as possible. Lets get some flyers printed and pound the pavement boys… This years convention will be freaking awesome!!!

• When he shows up on Saturday we just tie him to a chair.  Then he can’t leave!  :evil:

I blame most major “incidents” in my life on Jeremy.  It’s easy, he’s in a whole 'nother country. :wink:

• @Gargantua:

Yeah… I remember that “slaying” you gave last year.

Your “Japan” never captured a single island in the pacific not even the DEI, or a victory city.  And Japan didn’t make a d.o.w. until J4.

I will admit, your LA kings didn’t do so bad, but all I recall you accomplishing was making a big orange blob off the coast of french indo china.

Didn’t I knock your @SS out of your own online tournament recently?

• I do agree with you on my LA domination of the NHL last spring though!

• Sponsor

Great! Now it looks like I’m to blame for last years loss… I may have to get in on a game and redeem myself.

The tournament game ended due to time constraints for both my ally and myself. :( :(

We can resurrect it, and finish your “team” if you like?

Or you and I can 1v1?  Either way… you’re dead meat. :D and “Decay” is definitely the right term. ;)

• Time constraint was merely a ploy by you to avoid your timely demise at the hands of him whom kicketh thy arse. Nothing compared to the beating I shall administer next month!

• One month!!!    YES!

• '10

DO I need to remind everyone that we will also be rolling TANKS and other Military vehicles this year?  Saturday at 1100 and 1300 there will be a demonstration.

Also, the 420 wing will be doing a “Battle of Britain” ceremony on Sunday….  Marching Bands, Vetrans, etc…

Lots of great “Extras” to see during your breaks from Battle.

Jeremy

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m