XDAP-5 AllWeNeedIsHank vs Cannibalized by Fluff

• I will move tonight around 5:30 EST, prepare for impending death by face cannibalization!

• TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.6

Game History

Round :10

Purchase Units - Japanese
                Japanese buy 1 fighter; Remaining resources: 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 7 PUs;

Combat Move - Japanese
                2 armour moved from Timguska to Samara
                      Japanese take Novosibirsk from Russians
                1 mech_infantry moved from Timguska to Vologda
                1 mech_infantry moved from Urals to Smolensk
                1 infantry moved from Timguska to Yenisey
                1 artillery moved from Timguska to Yenisey
                3 tactical_bombers moved from 39 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from 39 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
                2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from India to Volgograd

Combat - Japanese
                Battle in 41 Sea Zone
                    Japanese attack with 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 3 tactical_bombers
                    British defend with 1 cruiser
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 41 Sea Zone, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        Japanese roll dice for 1 fighter and 3 tactical_bombers in 41 Sea Zone, round 1 :  3/4 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 cruiser in 41 Sea Zone, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        1 cruiser owned by the British lost in 41 Sea Zone
                    Japanese win with 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                    Casualties for British: 1 cruiser
                Battle in Samara
                    Japanese attack with 2 armour
                    Russians defend with 1 infantry
                        Japanese roll dice for 2 armour in Samara, round 1 :  2/2 hits
                        Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Samara, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Samara
                    Japanese win, taking Samara from Russians with 2 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
                1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 41 Sea Zone to India
                1 tactical_bomber moved from 41 Sea Zone to 39 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
                1 fighter placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
                Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                    Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 6 Sea Zone. Rolls: 5,6,5,4,4,4,2,6
                Japanese collect 18 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 25 PUs total

Territory Summary for Japanese :

Iwo Jima : 1 infantry
        Paulau Island : 1 infantry
        Japan : 3 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter, 1 harbour and 17 infantry
        India : 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers
        Sakha : 1 flag
        Evenkiyskiy : 1 flag
        Yenisey : 1 flag, 1 artillery and 1 infantry
        Soviet Far East : 1 flag, 1 mech_infantry
        Yakut S.S.R. : 1 flag
        Timguska : 1 flag
        Siberia : 1 flag
        Buryatia : 1 flag
        41 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 1 submarine
        39 Sea Zone : 2 battleships, 4 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport
        Urals : 1 flag
        Novosibirsk : 1 flag
        Vologda : 1 mech_infantry
        Volgograd : 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber
        Smolensk : 1 mech_infantry
        Samara : 1 flag, 2 armour

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 55 / 71
        Russians : 5 / 7
        Japanese : 20 / 25
        Americans : 67 / 92
        Chinese : 23 / 25
        British : 28 / 38
        UK_Pacific : 17 / 0
        Italians : 26 / 37
        ANZAC : 16 / 26
        French : 8 / 0
        Dutch : 0 / 0
        Mongolians : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Axis : 0 / 0
        Neutral_Allies : 0 / 0
        Neutral_True : 18 / 0

Dice Statistics:

Total
                1 was rolled 3 times
                2 was rolled 1 times
                3 was rolled 4 times
                4 was rolled 4 times
                5 was rolled 3 times
                6 was rolled 2 times
            Average roll : 3.529
            Median : 4.000
            Variance : 0.688
            Standard Deviation : 0.829
            Total rolls : 17

Null / Other
                2 was rolled 1 times
                4 was rolled 3 times
                5 was rolled 2 times
                6 was rolled 2 times
            Average roll : 4.500
            Median : 4.500
            Variance : 1.143
            Standard Deviation : 1.069
            Total rolls : 8

Japanese Combat
                1 was rolled 3 times
                3 was rolled 3 times
                4 was rolled 1 times
            Average roll : 2.286
            Median : 3.000
            Variance : 1.833
            Standard Deviation : 1.354
            Total rolls : 7

Russians Combat
                3 was rolled 1 times
            Average roll : 3.000
            Median : 3.000
            Variance : ?
            Standard Deviation : ?
            Total rolls : 1

British Combat
                5 was rolled 1 times
            Average roll : 5.000
            Median : 5.000
            Variance : ?
            Standard Deviation : ?
            Total rolls : 1

• Garg, I’m counting on you to procrastinate as you always do. Even if Moscow is 10% chance of success or even 5%, we are going to do it before this game ends. Let the dice have their day.

• '12

I assume tomorrow is the deadline?  3 more games to play before the final right?

• TripleA

@DeadTom:

Garg, I’m counting on you to procrastinate as you always do. Even if Moscow is 10% chance of success or even 5%, we are going to do it before this game ends. Let the dice have their day.

I’m under the assumption that you guys know that a Moscow victory doesn’t get you anywhere close to winning this game. If you simply want to have one last hurrah then I’m for letting it happen, even if it’s after the game gets called. I really don’t want to prolong this round any more than it needs to as the outcome seems to be set at this point.

This is simply my opinion, if I’m off base I apologize.

• @Hank13:

I’m under the assumption that you guys know that a Moscow victory doesn’t get you anywhere close to winning this game. If you simply want to have one last hurrah then I’m for letting it happen, even if it’s after the game gets called. I really don’t want to prolong this round any more than it needs to as the outcome seems to be set at this point.

On the contrary, I believe that a Moscow capture does win us the game as that would give us 2 of your capitals with no real pending threat to any of ours. Capturing Moscow would also allow the elimination of a two front war and the potential of a victory. A very different opinion than Hank’s.

I understand this deadline thing but I don’t realistically think it’s fair in our game as we’ve been consistent in our turns on both sides. I get that the tourney has to progress but I don’t think the deadline was long enough and I hate to see a rather interesting war get cut short because some other individuals jerked around earlier in the tourney. This match is easily a 16+ rounder and in this day and age of people surrendering so hastily it is a welcome breath of fresh air and an excellent marketing ploy for future tournaments.

• @Hank13:

@DeadTom:

Garg, I’m counting on you to procrastinate as you always do. Even if Moscow is 10% chance of success or even 5%, we are going to do it before this game ends. Let the dice have their day.

Remember that you win the game with victory cities, not economically or with world domination. If we get really good rolls in Moscow, it wouldn’t be too hard to get the last victory cities to claim victory in Europe. Italy should be able to get Egypt relatively easily (they don’t have to hold India to accomplish this), so it would come down to control of Novgorod for the win.

That being said, you are probably right. The chances of us coming back and winning this are very slim, and if we fail to take Moscow they are zero.

• I would suggest that AllweneedisHank could start their next round game on Wednesday assuming that this game will end with them being victorious, but that doesn’t mean that we are conceding the game just yet. Would you guys be willing to continue this game along with starting your next game at the same time? If we do manage to pull a rabbit out of a hat and win this thing, we can start a new game with our next opponents, but in the more likely scenario that you guys hold on to win, you will have the full 2 months to complete your next game. Keep in mind that we will not concede until we are confident that we have no realistic chance of winning.

• For right now, focus on getting the Allied three done el pronto.

• TripleA

TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.6

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
                Americans buy 1 armour, 2 bombers, 1 destroyer, 5 fighters and 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Americans
                1 fighter moved from Kansu to Vologda
                1 bomber moved from Chahar to Vologda
                4 bombers moved from Jehol to Vologda
                1 artillery moved from Amur to Buryatia
                      Russians take Buryatia from Japanese
                1 infantry moved from Okinawa to 19 Sea Zone
                1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Siberia
                1 armour moved from Finland to Karelia
                      Russians take Karelia from Germans
                1 mech_infantry moved from Finland to Vyborg
                1 mech_infantry moved from Vyborg to Novgorod
                      Russians take Novgorod from Germans
                2 fighters moved from 112 Sea Zone to Germany
                4 bombers moved from Norway to Germany
                2 bombers moved from Norway to Germany
                1 fighter moved from 112 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                3 bombers moved from Norway to Western Germany
                2 bombers moved from Norway to 112 Sea Zone
                2 carriers and 9 transports moved from 112 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Norway to 125 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 2 carriers, 3 infantry and 9 transports moved from 125 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from 112 Sea Zone to Denmark
                3 bombers moved from Eastern United States to 112 Sea Zone

• TripleA

would you like to scramble in sz112?
    would you like to intercept in west germany?

• TripleA

@Boldfresh:

I assume tomorrow is the deadline?  3 more games to play before the final right?

yes the deadline is the end of april

@DeadTom:

this game is so close to a moscow battle that i am sure we can work something out.

@Hank13:

i also think that we are in a winning position. even if we lose moscow i think we will win. but if i was in fluff’s position, i would sure want to have a crack a moscow

@Enigmatic_Decay:

On the contrary, I believe that a Moscow capture does win us the game as that would give us 2 of your capitals with no real pending threat to any of ours. Capturing Moscow would also allow the elimination of a two front war and the potential of a victory. A very different opinion than Hank’s.

moscow is no pushover, but even if it does fall, i disagree with you notion of who will win the war.

@Enigmatic_Decay:

… and I hate to see a rather interesting war get cut short because some other individuals jerked around earlier in the tourney. This match is easily a 16+ rounder and in this day and age of people surrendering so hastily it is a welcome breath of fresh air and an excellent marketing ploy for future tournaments.

i definitely agree. i would also like to play this game out until both sides are satisfied as this is a very fun game.

@DeadTom:

Remember that you win the game with victory cities, not economically or with world domination. If we get really good rolls in Moscow, it wouldn’t be too hard to get the last victory cities to claim victory in Europe. Italy should be able to get Egypt relatively easily (they don’t have to hold India to accomplish this), so it would come down to control of Novgorod for the win.

i dont see moscow, egypt and novgorod being held by the axis for a round, but i am interested in playing it out to see you try.

@DeadTom:

I would suggest that AllweneedisHank could start their next round game on Wednesday assuming that this game will end with them being victorious, but that doesn’t mean that we are conceding the game just yet. Would you guys be willing to continue this game along with starting your next game at the same time?

yes. i love this idea and have offered other teams this same option in past rounds of the tournament.

@DeadTom:

Keep in mind that we will not concede until we are confident that we have no realistic chance of winning.

i would not want you to concede if you think you have a chance at winning. and this is a fun game so i am happy to keep bludgeoning playing you.

@DeadTom:

For right now, focus on getting the Allied three done el pronto.

will do. we are waiting for your scramble/intercept decisions.

• TripleA

Yeah, what he said.

• No intercept, no scramble, and once you ask for a scramble you can’t take back your move. Also, no the sub won’t submerge.

• @allweneedislove:

i also think that we are in a winning position. even if we lose moscow i think we will win. but if i was in fluff’s position, i would sure want to have a crack a moscow

You might rethink that once you realize the colossal mistake you just made.

• Nevermind, not as bad as I thought. You can still retreat, but the sub still stays.

• Wait, you must have known that you couldn’t land in Denmark. Was this a trick just to get me to scramble?

• TripleA

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.6

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
                Americans buy 1 armour, 2 bombers, 1 destroyer, 5 fighters and 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - Americans
                1 fighter moved from Kansu to Vologda
                1 bomber moved from Chahar to Vologda
                4 bombers moved from Jehol to Vologda
                1 artillery moved from Amur to Buryatia
                      Russians take Buryatia from Japanese
                1 infantry moved from Okinawa to 19 Sea Zone
                1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Siberia
                1 armour moved from Finland to Karelia
                      Russians take Karelia from Germans
                1 mech_infantry moved from Finland to Vyborg
                1 mech_infantry moved from Vyborg to Novgorod
                      Russians take Novgorod from Germans
                2 fighters moved from 112 Sea Zone to Germany
                4 bombers moved from Norway to Germany
                2 bombers moved from Norway to Germany
                1 fighter moved from 112 Sea Zone to Western Germany
                3 bombers moved from Norway to Western Germany
                2 bombers moved from Norway to 112 Sea Zone
                2 carriers and 9 transports moved from 112 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Norway to 125 Sea Zone
                1 artillery, 2 carriers, 3 infantry and 9 transports moved from 125 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
                1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from 112 Sea Zone to Denmark
                3 bombers moved from Eastern United States to 112 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
                Air Battle in Western Germany
                    Americans attacks with 4 units heading to Western Germany
                    Air Battle is over, the remaining Bombers go on to their targets
                Strategic bombing raid in Western Germany
                        AA guns fire in Western Germany :  0/3 hits
                    Bombing raid in Western Germany rolls: 3,5,3 and causes: 11 damage to unit: factory_major
                    Bombing raid in Western Germany causes 11 damage total.
                Strategic bombing raid in Germany
                        AA guns fire in Germany :  0/2 hits
                    Bombing raid in Germany rolls: 3,4 and causes: 7 damage to unit: factory_major
                    Bombing raid in Germany causes 7 damage total.
                Battle in 112 Sea Zone
                    British loiter and taunt with ; Americans attack with 5 bombers, 2 carriers, 1 fighter and 9 transports
                    Germans defend with 1 destroyer and 1 submarine
                        Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 112 Sea Zone, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        Americans roll dice for 5 bombers and 1 fighter in 112 Sea Zone, round 1 :  2/6 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 destroyer in 112 Sea Zone, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        1 destroyer owned by the Germans lost in 112 Sea Zone
                    2 carriers owned by the Americans and 9 transports owned by the Americans retreated to 125 Sea Zone
                    Germans win with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 destroyer
                Battle in Siberia
                Battle in Vologda
                    Americans attack with 5 bombers and 1 fighter
                    Japanese defend with 1 mech_infantry; Germans defend with 1 mech_infantry
                        Americans roll dice for 5 bombers and 1 fighter in Vologda, round 1 :  3/6 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 2 mech_infantrys in Vologda, round 1 :  1/2 hits
                        1 fighter owned by the Americans , 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Vologda
                    Americans win, taking Siberia from Japanese with 5 bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -2
                    Casualties for Japanese: 1 mech_infantry
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 mech_infantry
                    Casualties for Americans: 1 fighter
                Battle in Germany
                    Americans attack with 4 bombers and 2 fighters
                    Germans defend with 1 factory_major; Italians defend with 1 artillery, 1 bomber and 1 infantry
                        Americans roll dice for 4 bombers and 2 fighters in Germany, round 1 :  4/6 hits
                        Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 bomber and 1 infantry in Germany, round 1 :  0/3 hits
                        1 artillery owned by the Italians , 1 infantry owned by the Italians and 1 bomber owned by the Italians lost in Germany
                    Americans win with 4 bombers and 2 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 19
                    Casualties for Italians: 1 artillery, 1 bomber and 1 infantry
                Cleaning up after air battles

Non Combat Move - Americans
                5 bombers moved from Vologda to Russia
                6 bombers moved from Germany to Norway
                3 bombers moved from Western Germany to Norway
                5 bombers moved from 112 Sea Zone to Norway
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Eastern United States to Iceland
                2 transports moved from 8 Sea Zone to 10 Sea Zone
                1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Shan State to Burma
                2 fighters moved from Germany to Norway
                1 fighter moved from 112 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from Western Germany to 125 Sea Zone
                1 mech_infantry moved from Finland to Karelia
                1 destroyer moved from 37 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
                1 battleship, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 8 destroyers and 1 transport moved from 37 Sea Zone to 38 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
                1 armour and 1 mech_infantry placed in Western United States
                1 destroyer placed in 125 Sea Zone
                2 fighters placed in Norway
                3 fighters placed in Finland
                2 bombers placed in Eastern United States

Turn Complete - Americans
                Americans collect 67 PUs; end with 67 PUs total
                Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 72 PUs
                Objective Americans 4 Philippines: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 77 PUs
                Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 82 PUs
                Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 92 PUs

Territory Summary for Americans :

Caroline Islands : 1 flag, 1 airfield and 1 harbour
        Formosa : 1 flag
        Korea : 1 flag
        Okinawa : 1 flag
        Burma : 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
        Philippines : 1 airfield and 1 harbour
        Guam : 1 airfield
        Wake Island : 1 airfield
        Western United States : 2 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 factory_major, 1 harbour and 1 mech_infantry
        Hawaiian Islands : 1 airfield and 1 harbour
        Midway : 1 airfield
        Siberia : 1 infantry
        Buryatia : 1 artillery
        Celebes : 1 flag
        41 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer
        44 Sea Zone : 1 flag
        37 Sea Zone : 1 flag
        38 Sea Zone : 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 8 destroyers and 1 transport
        10 Sea Zone : 2 transports
        5 Sea Zone : 1 transport
        6 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 3 submarines
        Central United States : 1 factory_major
        Eastern United States : 2 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 2 bombers, 1 factory_major and 1 harbour
        Iceland : 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber
        Norway : 1 flag, 1 airfield, 4 artilleries, 14 bombers, 1 factory_minor, 4 fighters, 1 harbour and 10 infantry
        Karelia : 1 armour and 1 mech_infantry
        Russia : 5 bombers
        Novgorod : 1 mech_infantry
        125 Sea Zone : 1 artillery, 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 3 infantry and 9 transports
        Brazil : 1 flag
        Finland : 1 flag, 1 factory_minor and 3 fighters

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 52 / 71
        Russians : 10 / 7
        Japanese : 18 / 25
        Chinese : 23 / 25

• TripleA

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.6

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
                Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
                Chinese buy 8 infantry; Remaining resources: 1 PUs;

Combat Move - Chinese

Non Combat Move - Chinese
                11 infantry moved from Yunnan to Burma
                10 infantry moved from Kansu to Tsinghai
                2 artilleries and 8 infantry moved from Chahar to Suiyuyan

Place Units - Chinese
                8 infantry placed in Yunnan

Turn Complete - Chinese
                Chinese collect 23 PUs; end with 24 PUs total

Territory Summary for Chinese :

Shantung : 1 flag
        Kwangsi : 1 flag, 1 airfield
        Kiangsu : 1 flag
        Kiangsi : 1 flag
        Jehol : 1 flag
        Manchuria : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        Yunnan : 8 infantry
        Suiyuyan : 2 artilleries and 8 infantry
        Tsinghai : 10 infantry
        Burma : 11 infantry

Production/PUs Summary :

Japanese : 18 / 25
        Chinese : 23 / 24

• TripleA

Game History

Purchase Units - British
                British buy 3 fighters and 2 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - British
                1 bomber and 1 mech_infantry moved from Egypt to Trans-Jordan
                4 transports moved from 112 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone
                1 fighter moved from United Kingdom to 112 Sea Zone
                3 fighters moved from Norway to 112 Sea Zone

Combat - British
                Battle in Trans-Jordan
                    British attack with 1 bomber and 1 mech_infantry
                    Italians defend with 1 infantry
                        British roll dice for 1 bomber and 1 mech_infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 1 :  1/2 hits
                        Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Trans-Jordan
                    British win, taking Trans-Jordan from Italians with 1 bomber and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
                Battle in 112 Sea Zone
                    British attack with 1 destroyer and 4 fighters
                    Germans defend with 1 submarine
                        Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 112 Sea Zone, round 1 :  0/1 hits
                        British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 4 fighters in 112 Sea Zone, round 1 :  3/5 hits
                        1 submarine owned by the Germans lost in 112 Sea Zone
                    British win with 1 destroyer and 4 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine

Non Combat Move - British
                4 fighters moved from 112 Sea Zone to Norway
                1 aaGun and 2 infantry moved from Finland to Karelia
                1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from Finland to Karelia
                1 aaGun moved from Norway to Finland
                2 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
                1 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
                3 mech_infantrys moved from Belgian Congo to Egypt
                1 bomber moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
                3 mech_infantrys moved from Union of South Africa to Belgian Congo
                1 battleship, 1 carrier and 1 fighter moved from 37 Sea Zone to 38 Sea Zone
                2 aaGuns, 2 artilleries and 1 infantry moved from Shan State to Burma

Place Units - British
                2 mech_infantrys placed in Union of South Africa
                3 fighters placed in United Kingdom

Turn Complete - British
                British collect 29 PUs; end with 29 PUs total

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific

Territory Summary for British, UK_Pacific :

Siam : 1 flag
        Burma : 2 aaGuns, 2 artilleries and 1 infantry
        Malaya : 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
        Kwangtung : 1 harbour
        Sumatra : 1 flag, 1 infantry
        42 Sea Zone : 1 flag
        38 Sea Zone : 1 battleship and 1 carrier
        Belgian Congo : 6 mech_infantrys
        Iceland : 1 airfield
        Quebec : 1 factory_minor
        Trans-Jordan : 1 mech_infantry
        Gibraltar : 1 harbour
        New Brunswick Nova Scotia : 1 harbour
        Egypt : 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 harbour and 12 mech_infantrys
        Union of South Africa : 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 2 mech_infantrys
        Scotland : 1 airfield
        Malta : 1 aaGun and 1 infantry
        United Kingdom : 2 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 factory_major, 3 fighters and 1 harbour
        Norway : 2 artilleries, 4 fighters and 6 infantry
        Italian Somaliland : 1 flag
        Ethiopia : 1 flag
        Karelia : 2 aaGuns and 3 infantry
        Russia : 1 fighter
        112 Sea Zone : 1 destroyer
        125 Sea Zone : 1 flag, 4 transports
        106 Sea Zone : 1 flag
        Finland : 1 aaGun and 3 infantry

Production/PUs Summary :