Searching for players on the south shore of Montreal

• Thanks everybody.

Finally, yesterday I decided to buy another similar game called Flames of War.  The thing is that I have to assembly and paint all the vehicules.  It will be a long work but I will see if I like it and if I want to buy more vehicules.  Maybe I will like the game.  Maybe I will prefer the modelling.  Maybe I will discover that it’s not for me.

I just want to try something new and learn more about world war II.

• Cool cool, Hellwarrior. Do send me an e-mail. I’m training people often, but I do ask our most senior members if they can play first.

Oh yeah I training Ray….since last year…

• '12

Training me at World at War since last year. I’ve been playing A&A for twenty years, of course, Al.  :wink:

Yrs.,
    R.

• @crusaderiv:

Cool cool, Hellwarrior. Do send me an e-mail. I’m training people often, but I do ask our most senior members if they can play first.

Oh yeah I training Ray….since last year…

I’ve sent you an email crusaderiv.

• Training me at World at War since last year. I’ve been playing A&A for twenty years, of course, Al

I know Ray but you’re going to become a best player if you play with the master!!!

AL

• Hi guys, I’m back and searching for Axis & Allies players in Montreal area.  Just let me know if you are interested.

• We already create a club since 2000 and we play between 3 and 5 games per year. If you want our web page just ask…

• None…we play world at war.
    1939 war game base with the zeno game version but modified A to Z.
    Map 84’’ x 42’’ with additionnel europe map 36’’ x 32’'.

• 7 different warship inculind Convoy and subs.
    • 6 different warplane.
    • 4 kind of tanks and a lot of different ground units like special. event cards and more.

• Je suis de Joliette et je joue à Axis and Allies, le jeu de plateau et le jeu de miniatures. Je me cherche justement des joueurs. C’est la rive-nord, mais je m’essaie quand même.

• Nein.

• Wow!  How long does your game lasted normally?  Is it a 5 player game and where do you play normally?
    Between 12 and 14 hours. Sometimes more.
    We have statistics and there’s 10 members in the club.
    We also have a website…

https://sites.google.com/site/worldatwargame/

• I’m searching for players on the south shore of Montreal or very close to play Axis & Allies.  If you are interested, reply to this thread or send me a private message.

• I guys I been playing axis & allies for a long time too and im looking for more player or a new groups I own axis & allies revised 2004 axis & allies Europe 1999 and axis & allies 1942 second edition 2012.

I also own Europe at war from xeno game send me a e-mail sylvainclement2119@yahoo.ca

• Hi everybody!

Again, I’m searching for people from the south shore of Montreal, or very close, to play Axis & Allies once in a while.  You must be non smoker and be willing to come play on the south shore of Montreal.

If you are interested, just let me know!

• Hello everybody I am still searching for players on the south shore of Montreal.  If you live there, just let me know.

• I live in Montreal (no car so South shore is a no go). I play with shaigan above quite often and I know one or two other dudes who play but who aren’t as good. Give me a shout for a game.

• Hello! I am still searching for players in the Montreal area.  I also created a Facebook page about everything related to World War 2, wargaming and scale modeling.  If you are interested to learn more, leave me a message.

• Well i told you last year that There’s a group on the north shore and you give no answer.

• That’s because I live on the south shore and going through Montreal, cross two bridges to go to the north shore is a pain in the ass lol  Thanks for your offer but it’s too far from where I live.

• It’s up to you but some of member live in nappierville, st-jean sur Richelieu, Varenne and Boucherville. And we 2 members in Ottawa.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m