• didnt we expect to see “chem and bio attacks” when we went into baghdad? I thought we were expecting some massive final fight. I doubt anything will happen in Tikrit… the whole idea of Baghdad was so pumped up but that didnt quite meet “expectations”… I just dont see anything being in Tikrit.

which is a shame, lol i wanted something BIG :D … in George Carlin’s words “everyone is so anti-war. bah! I dont care how many people are dying, because its entertaining me! like saddam hussein… how often do you get a ‘the streets will flow with the blood of the innocent!’ dictator? Ha! at least he’s entertaining”

• @ctm:

didnt we expect to see “chem and bio attacks” when we went into baghdad? I thought we were expecting some massive final fight

Hey, the pro-war side was right in 1 of 3 reasons they gave us….
    i wonder where the limit between “many reasons” and “wild guessing” is.

• It’s not over yet F_alk,

We could be right on all the reasons… :(

• Hmm, but the plans e.g. for the domino-effect of democracy can’t fail?

• Well I don’t think the old regime is capable of any large scale WMD attacks. Like the army commanders have said, Saddam(?) lacks the delivery for such an attack.

• Hey, the pro-war side was right in 1 of 3 reasons they gave us….
    i wonder where the limit between “many reasons” and “wild guessing” is.

It’s not over yet F_alk,

We could be right on all the reasons…

Hmm, but the plans e.g. for the domino-effect of democracy can’t fail?

I was referring to the reasons the administration gave for attacking Iraq in the first place.

• We have yet to seen if the “weapons cache” found by US marines are Bio/Chem weapons using testing from the CIA…

• @Deviant:Scripter:

I was referring to the reasons the administration gave for attacking Iraq in the first place.

You mean those which have been “proven” in front of the security council? ;)

• Good news. Seven US POWs released. :)

• Makes me wonder if anyone is actually running the military operations for Iraq anymore… :-?

• D:S, it doesn’t look like that. It seems like all the “higher” officials and many loyal fighters have “vanished” the day before Baghad fell into the US hands.

• Whatever happened to the information minister boasting of all the Iraqi victories and threatening the Coalition not to enter Baghdad? I wonder what he has to say now…

• He wants a job on Saterday Night Live :)

• Doesn’t need a job, he’s got his own site :wink: http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com

My Favorites:

“We have them surrounded in their tanks”

“We will kill them all……most of them.”

“Our estimates are that none of them will come out alive unless they surrender to us quickly.”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m