• @Fishmoto37:

@ABWorsham:

My kids are excited about the older cast in a new role. I believe it will be either great or crash and burn.

What else is left?

A decent movie.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

OK if Gargantua is playing jar jar I will reluctantly go see this awful movie just to support axis & allies.  Hey maybe Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner and all the other retirees can come out from the old folks home and join in the Star Wars festival of NO NEW IDEAS IN OUR DEAD CULTURE.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Mark Hamil vs Spock… hmmm…

• Wonder who will represent the Sith?

• I’m looking forward to watching a Star Wars movie in the theater with my sons.

• With cant they make a prequel? not a sevequel…lol

• What did you guys think about the last episode of the season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars?

• @ABWorsham:

What did you guys think about the last episode of the season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars?

I only got to see the last twenty minutes of it because my DVR decided that it didn’t want to record my scheduled recordings that it even told me it was scheduled to record, luckily, I caught it in time to see the end.

Figured out who the bad guy was last week but feel like I can rather get behind them. I liked their speech in court. The very end seemed a little forced (but that may be from missing the start) but it suggests and interesting arc for next season.

Somewhere just past half way of the first season this show really found its footing and has been consistently entertaining ever since.

• @frimmel:

@ABWorsham:

What did you guys think about the last episode of the season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars?

Somewhere just past half way of the first season this show really found its footing and has been consistently entertaining ever since.

I agree, I like it, my kids love it.

Thought they dodged the issue of killing off a beloved kid favorite in cartoon series.

I’m curius if Maul has any further involment in the series.

• @ABWorsham:

@frimmel:

@ABWorsham:

I agree, I like it, my kids love it.

Thought they dodged the issue of killing off a beloved kid favorite in cartoon series.

I’m curius if Maul has any further involment in the series.

potential/actual spoilers

Maul will be back but ultimately will go down. I don’t think they dodged the issue of killing off a main character either. I think Ashoka’s has to go down in the long run. I’d heard they think they have about seven seasons worth. So they’re ‘good’ as far as Episode 3 goes if this was the last season but also have room to go if it isn’t.

So that gives us the sixth season with Anakin sort of going off the rails a bit without Ashoka to temper him. I’d see the ‘villain’ from the finale escaping and teaming up with Ventress with maybe Ashoka hunting her. Or Ventress/Barris crossing sabers with The Chancellor and Maul or Maul/Dooku. But lots of set-up for a seventh and final season that sets the stage for Episode 3 with final duels with Ventress and Maul that push Anakin closer to the dark side and Ashoka meeting her end and further wrecking Anakin leading straight to the visions of Padme’s death.

Lots of possibilities.

• I’m enjoying the evolution of Ventress.

• @ABWorsham:

I’m enjoying the evolution of Ventress.

I like where that character has gone as well. The other thing I think they do really well with characterization is how often they show how angry Anakin is and how more or less serene by comparison Obi-wan is. Obi-wan is always reigning himself in and Anakin is always about to slip off the chain.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m