• hello im new to the site, but not that new to a&a. i have a few questions.

#1-can infantry load onto a transport and unload in the same turn, or is that only for armor?

#2-is it true that if japan and germany meet in persia the game is over?

#3-can subs blast a territory like a battleship can from the water?

#4-are there other ways to win, like in question #2 for the allies?

sorry if these questions are lame, but my friends and i lost the rule book for the original a&a and i’ve been reading posts on this web site that have made me want to conceive these ridiculous questions.

cheers 8)

• #1-can infantry load onto a transport and unload in the same turn, or is that only for armor?

#2-is it true that if japan and germany meet in persia the game is over?

#3-can subs blast a territory like a battleship can from the water?

#4-are there other ways to win, like in question #2 for the allies?

#1 Yes
    #2 No,but it means that russia is in danger. The game is over if russia is dead
    #3 No
    #4 Allies win if they meet in Berlin

• The allies win if they meet in Berlin?? I have never heard of that before. What if Moscow has been taken by Japan and there is a huge German force in Western and Southern Europe ready to crush the allies in Berlin. I know it is not an official rule.

• What if the moon is full and I am half drunk and you are half sober, does that mean that blah blah blah blah….

If you are in doubt as to who wins then play the game out until there are no enemy units on the table, then it is over for sure. If you want to know the official rules then read the dang book.

BB

• :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigBlocky relax, man! :wink:

The “when the Axis meet in Persia, they cannot be knocked off their inertia” is just a general rule of thumb, not some kind of victory condition! With that in mind, Morphling was just saying that when the Allies meet in Berlin, the game is probably in the bag for them, as the Axis generally can’t win on the force of 1 alone.

The only “official” victory conditions are military victory for the Allies (capture 2 enemy capitals); military victory or economic victory for the Axis (capture 2 enemy capitals, or have a combined income of 84+ IPCs at the end of any round of play). Anything else is a house rule or special rule…

Ozone27

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m