• Football season is at a close.  While I think last night’s game was free advertising for the new Star Trek film (called “In to Darkness”), I am SO looking forward to Feb 11th when Pitchers and catchers report.  This leads into the greatest sports month period, MARCH.

1. Spring Training!
    2. March Madness
    3. Hockey season moves into pre-playoff mode (although with the shortened season, we are kind of there even if the games aren’t being played at that level yet).

Sure, my Marlins were gutted, but I love baseball so much it really doesn’t matter.  Every year I require myself to watch Bull Durham and Major League…it’s a ritual I set in place (much like Slapshot for hockey season).

And I’m putting everybody here on notice that you’ll need to participate in the Bigger Dance come April, via the best sports radio station I’ve ever heard, KJR 950AM in Seattle…

• I don’t know how you can be happy that football season is over! Football is by far the best pro sport to watch, and wayyyyyyy better than baseball. Baseball is soooooo boring!

• I can’t wait for Baseball season to be over.

• Until September who cares about baseball. Unless your a Cubs fan. You have to be excited early becauces they will be C(ompletely)U(useless)B(y)S(eptember).

• LETS GO TIGERS!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D

• @GoSanchez6:

Until September who cares about baseball. Unless your a Cubs fan. You have to be excited early becauces they will be C(ompletely)U(useless)B(y)S(eptember).

Says the Jets fan (which that rule applies to your team as well).

• Hey Jermofoot September is when the season starts the more accurate date for my Jets disintegration would be November/December.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Yes, as an Eagles fan, I’m glad it’s over too.

• @GoSanchez6:

Hey Jermofoot September is when the season starts the more accurate date for my Jets disintegration would be November/December.

I know.

I was saying the Jets are useless before the season even starts.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Yeah… well.

I’d love to talk smack, but I’m a raiders fan.

Let’s just say it’s been a bad DECADE, and hope that it’s not going to be two.

• Raiders suck and they will always suck. They have sucked since 1985. So it’s been almost 30 years of suckage.

You know it, everybody knows it.

• I know they lost in the AFC title game 2 years in a row but that is not exactly worthless. Try Detroit and Cleveland now thats tough.

• I go into sports hibernation after football season, with brief periods of alertness at the beginning of NFL free agency and the Draft. I wake up when training camp comes around.

I have lost faith in my Dallas Cowboys, mainly Jerry Jones and Tony Romo. They are good enough to beat any team on any sunday, but not a good enough organization to win at playoff time. They are built from the outside in and not the inside out, most of the cap money is spent on WRs, CBs and very little spent of the O-Line and D-line.

I’m not a fan of the team moving from a 34 defense to a 43 Tampa Two defense. They are taking Demarcus Ware, who is starting to suffer injuries, out of space on the outside and putting his hand on the ground as a DE; where he will be taking on Tackles that out weigh him by 50+ lbs.

• im telling you all, 2014 super bowl is going to my detroit lions. best team ever. their history is all i need to say about it

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

LOL The Detroit Fails?

I love these stats.

The 2008 team became the only team in NFL history to lose all 16 regular season games since the NFL went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.

In the Superbowl Era: The Lions are one of four current NFL teams that have yet to qualify for the Super Bowl, and the team is 1-10 in post-season play during that period.

• I…I…

okay so we blow major 8====D

but at least we’re still breaking records. 0-16 for ever baby!!!

• TripleA

I am a Ravens fan, so you know how hysterical I was during that game. Thought the 49ers were going to do an epic comeback from that blackout.

• '17 '16 '15

thanks for the clarification thought you were a cow fan

sorry that was bad

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m