"Tall Paul's" ENTIRE SET, detailed & painted A&A units by The "WARMACHINE TEAM"!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@Tall:

Gar,

@Gargantua:

––But it’s really my secret plan of campaign. The “Sugar Tanks” get your attention while the “Chocolate Tanks” roll up your flanks and go for the jugular.

OOOO! My bowels are trembling in fear!

Your sugar tanks are no match for my maple-syrup dipped infantry, not even dice rolls can pull them off the board.

And prepare for your plans to get all Jammed… raspberry! Because my heart-destroyers are going to raise your sub-cholestorols right from the sea!

––Now that I’m a resident of Texas(12 yrs.) I’m allowed to threaten you with my
    “12-Alarm Chili Cruisers” or as a last resort, my “Bar-be-que Battleships”. They should sweep the sea clear of your intestinal illusions! :-D

“Tall Paul”

Wow… I can honestly say I didn’t smell that coming. :P

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Gargantua:

Your sugar tanks are no match for my maple-syrup dipped infantry

Of course… what a typical Canadian.  :roll:

• Customizer

Guys,

@Gargantua:

––But it’s really my secret plan of campaign. The “Sugar Tanks” get your attention while the “Chocolate Tanks” roll up your flanks and go for the jugular.

OOOO! My bowels are trembling in fear!

Your sugar tanks are no match for my maple-syrup dipped infantry, not even dice rolls can pull them off the board.

And prepare for your plans to get all Jammed… raspberry! Because my heart-destroyers are going to raise your sub-cholestorols right from the sea!

––Hmmm, only a 2nd-rate Navy would go to war with “Heart Destroyers”. How disappointing. :wink:
    ––A simple torpedo from one of my “Secret Sauce” Submarines would burn a new hole in your “Sweet DD”!  :-o
    ––And while your Maple syrup-dipped Infantry are stuck to the muck,…my
    Chocolate Tanks will annihilate your ‘waistline’ forces and earn another “Hershey’s Hero” award along with a good 'Payday", too. :-D
    ––You know, all this talk about “Combat Quisine” has made me hungry. It’s 2:50 pm here, and I haven’t had lunch yet. So I propose a cease-fire until I can eat and then return to annihilate your naval forces with a “Bar-be-que Battleship” Biltzkreig!  :evil:

“Tall Paul”

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

A Cease-Frier?

Agreed. :P

• Customizer

Guys,

––After adding a few new units and correcting some ‘typos’ here is the updated Unit List as of 02-05-2013.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Guys,

––After adding a few new units & paint schemes and cleaning up some ‘clutter’, here is the UNIT LIST, up-dated as of February 9, 2013.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Up-dated as of 02-09-2013

––See message #1 of this thread.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Guys,

––After speaking with Lucas, he says he expects to have 10(ten) of the 12(twelve)
    F-4F Wildcats completed by this week-end(02-10-2013). We ran out of a certain type of decals and he’ll finish the others once we receive some more decals.

––The Wildcats will be in 3(three) different schemes: :-D
    (1.) U.S. Navy ‘Early-war’ scheme with White F-#s and Red/White rudder stripes & Red “dots” on the stars.
    (2.) U.S. Navy ‘Intermediate’ scheme with White #s and without the Red “dots”.
    (3.) U.S.M.C ‘Guadalcanal’ scheme with black #s.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Guys,

––Here’s the latest up-date as of 3-20-2013:

----While Lucas has completed painting some American aircraft:
    Four F-4F Wildcats in “Guadalcanal” Marine scheme
    Four F-4F Wildcats in “Early” U.S. Navy scheme w Red/White rudder stripes
    Four F-4F Wildcats in “Intermediate” U.S. Navy scheme

––He hasn’t yet been able to get any quality pics to post yet.

----He’s currently working on:
    Six Stuart light tanks & Six Sherman medium tanks all in Anzac camo colors.
    ––Hopefully by the time the Anzac tanks are finished we’ll have some pics of all of the latest detailed/painted units from “Team WARMACHINE”!

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Guys,

Updated as of May 14, 2013

––Here are some overhead shots that Lucas took of the latest shipment. Whenever I can find some time I’ll take some additional pics, including some group shots and close-ups. Go “Team WarMachine”!

“Tall Paul”

DSCF7766_zps76975bcd.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––Here’s another overhead shot of the whole shipment taken by Lucas. Including the prototypes there were:
    18 - U.S. Army Stuart light tanks
    18 - U.S. Army Sherman medium tanks
    12 - U.S.M.C. Stuart light tanks
    12 - U.S.M.C. Sherman medium tanks
      6 - Anzac Stuart light tanks
      2 - U.S. Navy ‘Wildcat’ Fighters

––The U.S.M.C. tanks have blackish-green camo stripes, and the Anzacs have a correct (and cool) camo scheme of their own.
    ----It looks as if the factories of “the arsenal of democracy” have ramped up production to a high level now.

“Tall Paul”

DSCF7773_zps550e33f3.jpg

• Those look sweet!

• Customizer

TheVenocWarlord and Others,

@TheVenocWarlord:

Those look sweet!

––I completely agree with your sentiments that both Wil and Lucas did great work on these. Wil is the “master of modification” and detailing whereas Lucas has a true talent for painting the tiniest of details on his excellent paintjobs.
    ----If you’d like to see more of their awesome work you should check out their threads here on A&A.Org. You might also
    checkout some of the threads with links listed in message #1 of this thread.
    ----I’m glad you enjoyed seeing these units and welcome you to stick around as there are hundreds more “in the works”.

“Tall Paul”

• '20 '19 '18 '16 '15 '11 '10

Tall Paul,

I’ve been watching the evolution of your pieces and am really impressed with the work you have commissioned. It will be very cool to see them on the board in action.

My compliments to the “Machine”.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@koba:

Welcome to it.

• Customizer

Koba and Others,

@koba:

Tall Paul,

I’ve been watching the evolution of your pieces and am really impressed with the work you have commissioned. It will be very cool to see them on the board in action.

––Thanks for your kind compliment,…And like I’ve said many times before. For me,…it’s all about FUN! And a big part of that for me is sharing with friends. I look forward to the day that I(we) can play an A&A G-40 game together with all of the other friends I’ve made here on A&A.Org.
    ––BTW, are you planning to go to the HBG Gaming Convention next year? I hope I’m able to make it there myself but don’t know for certain at the moment. I’m hoping our “WarMachine Team” is able to crank out a large amount of detailed/painted units by then. If so, I’ll look forward to using them in a game for the FIRST TIME.
    ––As I’m a historian rather than a true gamer/nerd(said w/respect), I’ve never been to a gaming convention. But if I’m able to, I’ll make this one for sure.
    ----Thanks again for your compliments, and I hope you continue to enjoy the units.
    Three cheers for Wil, Lucas, and “Allwork’s” great work.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

SgtWilTan,

––Hello Wil. It’s Saturday 2:00PM CST and I was just wondering if you had an update or pics of the Russian tanks
    and/or other ‘stuff’ yet.

“Tall Paul”

• My I ask what you are going to do with all those units?  If US bought 5 tanks during a game that would be about 4 more than they would need.

• '16

@Johnson73:

My I ask what you are going to do with all those units?  If US bought 5 tanks during a game that would be about 4 more than they would need.

Yeah, that is way more than enough pieces for US tanks in A&A…
    But, on the other hand, they don’t necessarily have to only be used in A&A.

• Customizer

Guys,

@ch0senfktard:

@Johnson73:

My I ask what you are going to do with all those units?  If US bought 5 tanks during a game that would be about 4 more than they would need.

Yeah, that is way more than enough pieces for US tanks in A&A…
    But, on the other hand, they don’t necessarily have to only be used in A&A.

––Well, let’s see. Let’s start out with 1/2 of them are U.S. Army for the Atlantic/European theater, and 1/2 are U.S. Marine units to be used in the Pacific theater.
    ----I’ve been involved in some very diverse games that were played with long-range goals in mind where it wasn’t  inconceivable that the U.S.A. might need this many tanks.  :-o
    ----Since Germany and Russia can easily have 30 tanks involved in the game I decided to also have that many available for the other major powers,…U.S.A., U.K., and Japan.
    ----Also,…I have more than just a simple G-40 game in mind for all of these units. I plan to one day play a “Solomon Islands” game with a gameboard expanded to the same size of a G-40 map. All the way from Nomea to the Admiralties  with overseas leads to Truk/Japan and Pearl Harbor/America. When using all of the “options” there could be several “new” units, Attack aircraft, APD Destroyer Transports, Marine Raiders(etc.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m