• Banzai charge infantry sounds pretty cool. Island defender style pose would be awesome too.

• Customizer

Man, I am really looking forward to your version of the Yamato. One thing that has always bugged me is the OOB Yamato is the same size as all the other battleships. I felt the same way about the Iowa class. At least your Nevada class BBs make the Iowas look a little bigger.
    Really looking forward to all the new units like light cruisers and heavy artillery. We are going to have so many choices for carriers and battleships for Japan between OOB and HBG.

So next are the Japan supplement and expansion sets. Then the France basic set and the Japan basic set. Are you getting into the British after that? Or the next Axis Minors set?

• Britain set,British Colonial or bases any of these sound good to me. Anzac and Italy after that. BTW I hope the French set will change and we will get a cruiser and battleship in this set instead of 2 different tanks. Just do the Char B1. I am sure HBG will not disappoint.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

We are running the U.S. Allies set to get more Olive drab pieces, (we are out of SP Art and trucks), we are also running more UK tan pieces and adding the Light green offered in the neutral color. We will also run it in the OOB Fench blue so that there is Airborne, SP Art, TD, light tanks, CVE, trucks, Transport plane, etc so that when we make the French set, we can make the standard pieces to replace the OOB ones. We will then come around again and pick up the correct pieces for SP Art, Transport, etc.
    This is our short term fix.

• @coachofmany:

We will also run it in the OOB Fench blue

Excelllent idea.

• @coachofmany:

We are running the U.S. Allies set to get more Olive drab pieces, (we are out of SP Art and trucks), we are also running more UK tan pieces and adding the Light green offered in the neutral color. We will also run it in the OOB Fench blue so that there is Airborne, SP Art, TD, light tanks, CVE, trucks, Transport plane, etc so that when we make the French set, we can make the standard pieces to replace the OOB ones. We will then come around again and pick up the correct pieces for SP Art, Transport, etc.

Dang, this is good news!

@CWO:

@coachofmany:

We will also run it in the OOB Fench blue

Excelllent idea.Â

We hit it right every now and then?

• “Like our Heavy tanks the heavy Battleships will be larger.”
    Are the Tigers in the German set bigger/same size as the ones in 41? The ones in 41 seem smaller than the OOB panther so I was just wondering.

They are larger, see the picture on our Facebook page.

• I like those so I just placed an order!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I FORMALLY REQUEST THAT YOU PRODUCE A SET OF THESE IN EPIC RED

To match the original pacific pieces…

P L E A S E …

• Customizer

@Gargantua:

I FORMALLY REQUEST THAT YOU PRODUCE A SET OF THESE IN EPIC RED

To match the original pacific pieces…

P L E A S E …

Check the description on HBG’s site. They are going to be offered in Bright Red for original Pacific, also Burnt Orange for current pieces and Yellow/Gold to represent veteran or Thai forces. They are supposed to match the yellow/gold of his painted units that he used to sell. I’ve seen Coach’s painted Thai/veteran pieces and they look pretty cool. The color is nearly the same as the yellow Japanese color from Classic, perhaps a shade darker.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Wow… I have been waiting for this for a while. I am quite excited! Sounds like a very solid set.

More money well spent.

• @coachofmany:

Much more often than merely “every now and then”, in my humble opinion.  And by the way, the various new search options that were introduced in the past few months on your site for identifying  sculpts (for example, to allow searching by colour) are very useful indeed – especially since the range of colour / nationality / design combinations keeps increasing as time goes by.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

This is great news! :lol:

Cherry red units too! :lol: :-D

Bravo gentlemen!!! :-D :lol: :roll:

• @coachofmany:

When can we expect the Light Green and French blue?  I found money between my couch and can’t wait to buy some more of your products!!!

They are in production 4-6 weeks.
    Thanks, and don’t spend that money until they arrrive!  :-D

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Is there any reason the “Supplemental” and “Expansion” sets are being produced before the “basic” set?  Just seems kind of backwards.

Demand is greater perhaps? Though with all the standards in these two sets, it is hard to imagine what will be in the “Basic” Japanese set, other than a Zero.

@LHoffman:

Is there any reason the “Supplemental” and “Expansion” sets are being produced before the “basic” set?   Just seems kind of backwards.

Demand is greater perhaps? Though with all the standards in these two sets, it is hard to imagine what will be in the “Basic” Japanese set, other than a Zero.

You can already get the basics from WOTC, we will fill the holes FIRST, then come back and make the basics.

• Customizer

Are you planning on eventually making basic sets for all nations? I bet your Bismarck or Iowa would look great. Eventually we will be able to replace all OOB with HBG pieces. That will look cool.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m