• http://sports.yahoo.com/news/questions-oprah-should-ask-lance-armstrong-230849439.html;_ylt=A29D6QKNE_VQBVoAPwA5nYcB;_ylu=X3oDMTQ0MXFoNmk1BG1pdANGRUFUVVJFRCBNZWdhdHJvbiBTUE9SVFMgRlAEcGtnAzMwZjRjZWNkLTQzMjItMzlhMS05Nzc4LWZmZWM0ODY2ZDA0YgRwb3MDMgRzZWMDbWVnYXRyb24EdmVyA2Y5ZTAzM2YzLTVlYzMtMTFlMi1iOTc3LWZkNDc0ZDM1MzZmYw–;_ylg=X3oDMTFpNzk0NjhtBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3

I guess maybe this should have been a poll, but does anyone actually regard this guy in any high manner any more?  I started hating him after he divorced his wife to be with Sheryl Crow…guess it was all going to his head (and his muscles), but this article just refreshes the mind set.  I won’t watch his “confession” because this will be one of the very few times where I actually wished cancer had won.

• Maybe you should die of cancer and see what its like! My father died of cancer and I would`nt wish that on anybody. Granted he made the biggest mistake of his life affected so many people. Whats done is done. So if I was you I take back what you said.

• In an era that where it had became clear that sports stars are not role models, Armstrong’s confession should not surprise anyone. The only difference is that he is the flag ship of sports role models. His fall just hurts more than the others.

• @SS:

Maybe you should die of cancer and see what its like! My father died of cancer and I would`nt wish that on anybody. Granted he made the biggest mistake of his life affected so many people. Whats done is done. So if I was you I take back what you said.

My dad died from lung cancer…don’t tell me you “value” every human the same…I’m sure you’ve had thoughts run through your head about stupid people like Armstrong that have f’d over so many people through litigation and left his loyal wife because he’s a dumbass.  I have no intention of taking back what I said.  He’s a dirty crook that took money from people just like Bernie Maddoff.

I’m not saying sports guys are role models…far from it…everyone makes mistakes…but mistakes are on accident.  What he did was on purpose and deserves no sympathy from anybody (but he ran to Oprah to get it)…and like the article says…was he doping prior to the cancer?  Maybe a reason why his balls wanted to fall off in the first place.  He tarnished a legend like Greg Lemond because he had the backing of so many people…well, where are your friends now, Lance?  Where is Hollywood and your loyal following now?

He’s a piece of shit, and deserves to be treated as such.

• No I don`t value every human the same. So then Lance should die for what he did then.

• @SS:

No I don`t value every human the same. So then Lance should die for what he did then.

Now you are thinking like a true Cardassian…

Still waiting for Derek Jeter to die…that bastard just doesn’t know how to go away…

• What I mean`t was do you think Lance should die right now for what he did

• @SS:

What I mean`t was do you think Lance should die right now for what he did

He committed fraud by suing companies for libel, he committed perjury numerous times….why not? I believe in Capital punishment…I believe that after a second DUI, you should be killed…I believe if you’ve committed rape or pedophilia, that you should be punished.  Everyone on death row?  Let them die…These people committing these pyramid schemes?  Let them die!  Eliminate max security prisons by eliminating the prison population…problem solved!

• WOW, this therapy is working. I agree that he should go to prison for life for fraud. Your other stuff I agree on most of it, but thats a whole new discussion. People will be crying about innocent people dying. How about where there`s terrorists in a country training or fighting your troops and you tell the people of that country that you have 1 week to get out because were going to nuke the country. Is that on your list too.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

LOL,

And so he admits it now… dumb, but whatever,

You know the more I think about it, either way, Lance is cool in my book. F the world.

Can you blame someone for making his millions, and enjoying life (one he didn’t think he’d get to live)?  No.

If he had died two years ago after his 15th go at cancer, people would be talking about him for the rest of eternity as a martyr.

And so it begins!

http://sports.ca.msn.com/headlines/australian-state-seeking-damages

The Aussies are looking for money back!

• The most telling thing to me is that every one of his teammates flipped on him, which to me is a serious condemnation of ALL cyclists. This whole episode does not paint a pretty picture of professional cycling.

• @Mallery29:

@SS:

He committed fraud by suing companies for libel, he committed perjury numerous times….why not? I believe in Capital punishment…I believe that after a second DUI, you should be killed…I believe if you’ve committed rape or pedophilia, that you should be punished.  Everyone on death row?  Let them die…These people committing these pyramid schemes?  Let them die!  Eliminate max security prisons by eliminating the prison population…problem solved!

Run for public office today!

• @ABWorsham:

@Mallery29:

@SS:

He committed fraud by suing companies for libel, he committed perjury numerous times….why not? I believe in Capital punishment…I believe that after a second DUI, you should be killed…I believe if you’ve committed rape or pedophilia, that you should be punished.�  Everyone on death row?�  Let them die…These people committing these pyramid schemes?�  Let them die!�  Eliminate max security prisons by eliminating the prison population…problem solved!

Run for public office today!

I can’t do any worse than the US Congress.

About ten years ago, the elected Canadian members of parliament had more criminal offences than elected members.

• Customizer

How did the elected members fare?

• @Gargantua:

Can you blame someone for making his millions, and enjoying life (one he didn’t think he’d get to live)?  No.

Well, since he took money from other people (by cheating), technically those people can blame him. Of course those other ones could have been cheaters as well, so it gets complicated…

Personally i am not a fan, the Armstrong years provided for fairly boring Tour De Frances (except for the 2 first ones).

@Flashman:

How did the elected members fare?

Their regime ended with the “sponsorship scandal”.

100’s of millions of dollars dissappeard.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m