17 hours in to "Happy EOTW Day"…

• …and I’m VERY disappointed.  F U Mayans!  We are running a Terminator marathon here on the ship though…

• It has moved from Terminator, to 2012, and now The Day after Tomorrow….nice morbid navy humor!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Independence Day next… right? Oh wait, we win in the end…

• 3 billion dead…every major city destroyed…Bill Pullman as President?  Where is “win” in any of that?

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Will Smith says, “Welcome to Earth!”  and then nukes their mothership with the guy from Jurrasic Park. I call that a win for the humans.

• @Mallery29:

3 billion dead…every major city destroyed…Bill Pullman as President?  Where is “win” in any of that?

LOL I dont know…

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Well I wasn’t disappointed.

I had been thinking for months about how on the 21st I’d finally have an excuse to get the shotgun out, but when NOTHING happend I just went to bed disappointed :(

Then…

at 4:30am Dec 22nd I heard some breaking glass… !

I lay in bed frozen for about 3 seconds - listening, then in a lightning fast movement, I jolted up, grabbed the pump from the closet, removed the trigger lock, and although I left it unloaded - I was READY for anything.

I edged towards my front door, flicked on the carport light and said “Hey YOU!” CLICK-CLICK

I checked it out but it was nothing. :( :( :( :( Just a garbage can in the wind that knocked over a glass jar. :(

But then - standing there in my carport with a shotgun wearing nothing but my underwear. I realized that in some way - my original wish had come true! LOL.

• @Gargantua:

Well I wasn’t disappointed.

I had been thinking for months about how on the 21st I’d finally have an excuse to get the shotgun out, but when NOTHING happend I just went to bed disappointed :(

Then…

at 4:30am Dec 22nd I heard some breaking glass… !

I lay in bed frozen for about 3 seconds - listening, then in a lightning fast movement, I jolted up, grabbed the pump from the closet, removed the trigger lock, and although I left it unloaded - I was READY for anything.

I edged towards my front door, flicked on the carport light and said “Hey YOU!” CLICK-CLICK

I checked it out but it was nothing. :( :( :( :( Just a garbage can in the wind that knocked over a glass jar. :(

But then - standing there in my carport with a shotgun wearing nothing but my underwear. I realized that in some way - my original wish had come true! LOL.

LOL :lol:
    Thats awesome

• Yea that happened on an episode of Bonanza. It was Hoss in his jimmy’s getting a ham sandwich. Little Joe rigged some bottles so he could force Hoss to stay on his diet and win the $1500 bet at the Flapjack eating contest.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m