Find league opponents here

• '19 '13

@Boldfresh:

@arathorn:

Just wanted to give a little props to Karl7.

We’re in our 2nd game, and the dice have just been ridiculous in every major battle.

And through this, he’s been generous and kind, though nothing was required of him.

There, I’ve said it. It’s always a pleasure to play with such decent individuals, even in defeat.

who is getting the good dice?

Haha… Karl has. Especially two 100% battles with massive airforce involved turned SICK. In one round with a ton of aircraft, I got ZERO hits… and his few units hit 100%… TWICE… lol

• '12

@arathorn:

@Boldfresh:

@arathorn:

We’re in our 2nd game, and the dice have just been ridiculous in every major battle.

And through this, he’s been generous and kind, though nothing was required of him.

There, I’ve said it. It’s always a pleasure to play with such decent individuals, even in defeat.

Arathorn earns the “Boldfresh Honorary Dicing of the Week” honor  :lol:

Haha… Karl has. Especially two 100% battles with massive airforce involved turned SICK. In one round with a ton of aircraft, I got ZERO hits… and his few units hit 100%… TWICE… lol

• '12

@arathorn:

@Boldfresh:

@arathorn:

Arathorn earns the “Boldfresh Honorary Dicing of the Week” honor

• '19 '13

@Boldfresh:

@arathorn:

@Boldfresh:

@arathorn:

Arathorn earns the “Boldfresh Honorary Dicing of the Week” honor

I am honoured to be honoured with this honourary honour. ;)

• '17

Looking for a couple G40 matches against tier 1 or tier 2 opponents who I haven’t played against yet.

• '19 '13

@wheatbeer:

Looking for a couple G40 matches against tier 1 or tier 2 opponents who I haven’t played against yet.

I’ll play you soon. I am very busy right now, with finals, plus I need to finish my games now, but schedule me for a start in two weeks or so.

• '17

Will do.

Any other takers from tier 1/2, just want to get one match started this week.

• I’m ready to play you now, Wheatbeer
    Karl, he was in the queue before you.  You’re next.

• got space for 1 or 2 g40 games. message me for start bids.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

@arathorn:

Wow, thanks Arathorn…

Yeah, the dice have been an important ally for me in this game…

Talk about the fickle favor of the dice… I had a series of games where I could do no right by the dice not matter what and then they come back big time… but just in one game.  :-P

I wish they were evenly spread.  Would be nice to have a series of games where luck favored me, just slightly…

• '20 '18 '17 '15

Looking for G40 League games!  PM me to start bidding!  :mrgreen:

• TripleA

OK. Second time NO money didn’t calculate properly for me. It may be an issue with the backwards compatibility of the newer version.
    ~

After your turn check to see if you made your national objectives the way you were supposed to.

• lookin for a triple a game ( AA-50)

• '12

@Amon-Sul:

lookin for a triple a game ( AA-50)

Have u tried g40 yet amon?

• 2007 AAR League

ok i need help again. i have a new computer and i cant figure out how to load battle map.
    i would like to load AA50 & G40 if that is possible.  i have a mac if that helps.

• '12

@mojo:

ok i need help again. i have a new computer and i cant figure out how to load battle map.
    i would like to load AA50 & G40 if that is possible.  i have a mac if that helps.

TripleA mojo…  trust me.

• @Cow:

OK. Second time NO money didn’t calculate properly for me. It may be an issue with the backwards compatibility of the newer version.
    ~

After your turn check to see if you made your national objectives the way you were supposed to.

I think games started under a previous engine run under that previous engine even when you have the updated version.  So you have to deal with the old problems until the old game is over….

I think - don’t know for sure.

• @ Boldfresh , never! How is it, can it match with AA-50 ?

• The new triple a (1.7.0.3) is fantastic i am ready to try G-40 too…

• 2007 AAR League

ok how do i load triple a. and does that include battle map.  can you play aa50 & g40 with it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m