New Gaming products soon from IWNGU.com

• '10

Hello all…  just wanted to give you a heads-up that the great guys from IWillNeverGrowUp.com will soon be releasing some cool products for AAA and other games.

You may have met these guys if you attended FMGC 2012

Here is just a sneak peek of some of the stuff they have been working on.

Good Luck Guys!

Jeremy

http://iwngu.com/wordpress/
    Industrial Production  Chips.jpg

• Nice.  And since “chip” starts with the same letter as “certificate”, the IPC acronym is still valid.

• @MidnightExpressWCW:

Those are pretty cool. Are they poker sized chips or small like the A&A chips?

They are full sized, 39mm, 10 gram Ceramic Poker chips.

We’re just in the process of splitting and packaging them now and they’ll be available on our website within the next week!  Currently we have 10 sets available but we will be getting more!

• '12

Those are SWEET!  I want some!!

• '12

Those are pretty nice!  Unfortunate that they are being released at the same time that WOTC decided green chips are worth 3, but it’s not a big deal.  I have used poker chips before in AA games as money.  It’ll be nice to have a tricked out set.

• @moralecheck:

Those are pretty nice!  Unfortunate that they are being released at the same time that WOTC decided green chips are worth 3, but it’s not a big deal.  I have used poker chips before in AA games as money.  It’ll be nice to have a tricked out set.

Green chips for counters/stacks are worth 3 yes … I had to look for this when I read it as I hadn’t even noticed that yet!

Remember though, they don’t even provide IPC’s anymore!  ;)

• '10

@Rorschach:

@moralecheck:

Those are pretty nice!�  Unfortunate that they are being released at the same time that WOTC decided green chips are worth 3, but it’s not a big deal.�  I have used poker chips before in AA games as money.�  It’ll be nice to have a tricked out set.

Green chips for counters/stacks are worth 3 yes … I had to look for this when I read it as I hadn’t even noticed that yet!

You can take it from here…  just wanted to spread the good word.

Hey!  Where is my Set!?!?  (He means he will have 9 avaliable)  :evil:

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Very cool looking! How much?

• I would like a set too depending on cost.  They look pretty nice.

• @Rorschach:

@moralecheck:

Those are pretty nice!�  Unfortunate that they are being released at the same time that WOTC decided green chips are worth 3, but it’s not a big deal.�  I have used poker chips before in AA games as money.�  It’ll be nice to have a tricked out set.

And note that the chips are in the same colors as the old IPC’s; I like to maintain a standard color scheme between money and stacking chips, meaning that I like to use white-1/red-5/yellow-10/green-20/blue-50 for stacking chips when I use Monopoly money.  I use green-1/red-5/blue-10 when I used AA money, and yellow-1/red-5/orange-10 when I use Attack! money for various and sundry games.  I do this so that it’s easier for the novices that I’m usually working with to remember the color scheme, as one color scheme is easier to remember than two.  So I’d be interested in seeing FMG stacking chips in a wider variety of colors.  (Just a suggestion.)

• Officially launched at our website (iwillnevergrowup.com) and already they’re moving out the door.
    As of right now there are 6 sets left available to purchase before we can put in another order to the factory.

• '10

Got my set!  They are great!!!

Thanks

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m