• 1. When battleships are damaged, can they still do everything they normally do at full strength like shore bombardment and naval battles while still turned on their side?

2. When a neutral who is pro-your side joins you, can you land your planes in that territory in the same turn?

• 1. Yes

2. Not sure. I believe yes.

• Hey there Buddy.

Q1: Regarding Battleships turned on the side.
    Battleships are fully operational as far as abilities goes. But as you may figure it only has 1 hit left before its gone.

Q2: Regarding planes landing in Pro-XX territories.
    In the rulings of Airplanes it says in the general rulebook that an airplane may only land in a territory that was friendly at the beginning of your turn. So since the territory in question has only just been taken you cannot land it there :)!

Hope it is helpful

Best Regards
    /ET

• TripleA

Dutch islands are considered friendly. you can land anzac air on it the turn you take it.

The rest not really.

• OK thanks!

• You can land Anzac or UK air on Dutch territories w/out putting land units there first I believe. As well as Fic…

• @Commando:

You can land Anzac or UK air on Dutch territories w/out putting land units there first I believe. As well as Fic…

Correct.  Cow- Dutch territories are not neutral.  Holland is not a neutral no player power.  It is an Allied non player power.  A non neutral Ally is ALWAYS free to land planes there while the territory is still dutch

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m