• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

My old computer crashed, I guess I should have expected it, after all, I had to replace two DIMMs and the HDD was going - it shouldn’t have surprised me when the laptop finally lost picture.

Being IT, I couldn’t bloody well just go to Best Buy and buy one of their crud-tastic computers, so I special ordered one.  It came in a few days ago, and I’ve been installing and transferring data since.

I should be able to get back to any games I have open in a few days (ie, like Saturday).

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Jen… there are 1 or 2 teams in my tourney, that are down to sole members…

if you’re willing to stomach a “try” of tripleA on your new system, I’m sure someone would be glad to have you!

The aaa.org queen is back! Did you treat yourself to an outlandishly expensive machine?

GG

@Guerrilla:

The aaa.org queen is back! Did you treat yourself to an outlandishly expensive machine?

GG

Course.  Not the one I really wanted, but that one was like 5 times the cost!

@Gargantua:

Jen… there are 1 or 2 teams in my tourney, that are down to sole members…

if you’re willing to stomach a “try” of tripleA on your new system, I’m sure someone would be glad to have you!

Agreed, like the avatar.  Anyway…I could try, but they’d have to be Saturday games.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m