• Sponsor

OK everyone,

Here is what I suggest for the upcoming weekend at my place during the FMG Convention in Toronto.

Game #1 (April 20th > 22nd)
    Location - Grasshopper’s house
    Duration - Friday night, Saturday night, & Sunday night
    Start time - 7:00pm Friday night
    End time - 1:00am Monday morning
    Axis - Gargantua, Axisplaya
    Allies - Young Grasshopper, Surprise Attack, Vance

Game #2 (April 21st)
    Location - FMG Convention
    Start time - 10:00am Saturday morning
    End time - 9:00pm Saturday night
    Axis - Young Grasshopper, Pasalades, Enigmatic_Decay
    Allies - Gargantua, Axisplaya, Vance, Suprise Attack

Game #3 (April 22nd)
    Location - FMG Convention
    Start time - 10:00am Sunday morning
    End time - 9:00pm Sunday night
    Axis - Gargantua, Young Grasshopper, __________
    Allies - ___________, ____________, ___________

Weekend Participation:

Gargantua and Surprise Attack will be in town Friday afternoon until Monday morning.

Axisplaya will be in town Friday night and will leave Sunday night from the convention.

Vance will be in early Saturday morning and will leave late Sunday night.

Friday Night:

Young Grasshopper, Gargantua, Axisplaya, and Surprise Attack will begin Game #1 at Grasshopper’s house.

Gargantua, Axisplaya, and Surprise Attack will all stay overnight at Grasshopper’s Friday night.

Saturday:

Vance will pickup and drive Young Grasshopper, Gargantua, Axisplaya, and Surprise attack Saturday morning at 9am, and take us all to the convention.

Vance will drive Young Grasshopper, Gargantua, Axisplaya, and Surprise attack back to grasshopper’s house Saturday night to continue Game #1, or crash depending on the time.

Vance and Axisplaya will share a room Saturday night at a hotel 2 blocks away from Grasshopper’s house.

Sunday:

Vance will pickup and drive Young Grasshopper, Gargantua, Axisplaya, and Surprise attack Sunday morning and take us all to the convention.

Vance will drive Young Grasshopper, Gargantua, and Surprise attack back to grasshopper’s house Sunday night to continue Game #1.

Axisplaya will leave for home from the convention, and Vance will continue on to the airport after he drops us off.

Cost to each participant:

Gargantua - $10 gas + $30 Accommodations
    Axisplaya - $10 gas + $30 Accommodations
    Surprise Attack - $10 gas + $30 Accommodations
    Young Grasshopper - $10 gas
    Vance - $0

All gas money and accommidation money goes in Vance’s pocket.

Gargantua and Surprise Attack will stay at Grasshopper’s place all weekend.

I made the Game #1 teams based on availability and mixing sides over the weekend…. I wanted to play the Axis with Gargantua on Sunday at the convention and we are now taking challengers.

Summary:

Of course this is just a template to give us a base plan, it just makes sense for the guys staying the longest to stay at my place for free, and to chip in the one night we need a room. Vance is renting a vehicle and driving us everywhere, so a one time gas fee and paying his share of the room is the least we can do, and this way, Axisplaya is not dinged for a two night stay.

• Sponsor

For those staying at my house this weekend, please don’t wear any cologne or heavy smelling hygiene products as my wife is elergic. Thank you.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Is she also allergic to the smell of VICTORY?  Because that will definetely be coming from me in your basement :).

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

Is she also allergic to the smell of VICTORY?  Because that will definetely be coming from me in your basement :).

So far I smell a lot of BS.

• '10

Still playing the Friday night game?  9am comes early!

See you tomorrow!

LOL,

Now I get your comment at the table tonight about having the “smell of defeat on you” lol.

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

LOL,

Now I get your comment at the table tonight about having the “smell of defeat on you” lol.

Took you that long?

Hey, when you’re beat, you’re beat…… no point in sugar coating it or getting upset, I’m not that guy.

It’s wierd that I’m sleeping in your basement and you are posting at the same time as me right now lol.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m