• Sponsor

@Keodis:

Hey young grasshopper, here in windsor ontario ( not windsor, U.K alot of people make that mistake lol ) theres a store with 2 copies of Europe 1940 and 2 copies of Pacific 1940.

btw i got a question about your custom map. is the only thing you changed on the map was add the bases to it? do you have a version without the bases on it that i can download? i tried to make my own but cant get the creases out when i scan it.

If your friend really wants G40 ill see if i can go pick it up and ship it to you?

They may have them on their shelf, but can they order more? I will ask my friend if he wants them, can you find out how much for both? I only added the bases, I can give you a link to the original tonight.

• i remember they were not the same price. about 93-98 bucks each without tax. I called them about 5 months ago and they said they did not have any in stock but they were getting some in. So if it went out of print it must of been recently. Ill call and ask right now and let u guys know.

• Amazon.com has pacific for ~70$ And over a dozen in stock

Good luck finding Europe that low though, they are selling on amazon for 350$+ (and there appears to be only 3 left)

I bought G40 not even 4 months ago, on amazon, and paid 250$ for Europe and 50$ for pacific.

Honestly you would probably save alot of money if you just wait for the reprint.

• OK anyways the guy says he cant sontact the supplier because they close early on fridays and told me to call back tuesday afternoon. Ebay has Europe for like 100 bucks. why do you guys go to amazon lol

• Sponsor

I bought Global twice, all 4 games for $65 each. Iā€™m gonna wait for the new edition for my third set.

• @Keodis:

OK anyways the guy says he cant sontact the supplier because they close early on fridays and told me to call back tuesday afternoon. Ebay has Europe for like 100 bucks. why do you guys go to amazon lol

Id like to know where on ebay europe1940 is only 100$. Honestly i think you just made that up :P

The cheapest on ebay right now for europe40 is 270$, but there is still 6 hours left as of 1pm US eastern for that item to be bid up.
    There are 2 others currently at 280$ and 290$.

There is an G40 board only listing from HBG on ebay currently at 12$ but there is over a day left, and its only the board.

• Pacific seems to go around $100 but a copy of Europe 1940 will cost a lot more (like $300?).Ā  So to buy both you need to spend around $400ish.Ā  thatā€™s crazy.

• @Vance:

have to use monopoly moneyĀ  Ā :-(

Poker chips work really well for this. Besides they come from a more manly origin and I love the solid feel they have.

• @seththenewb:

@Vance:

Poker chips work really well for this. Besides they come from a more manly origin and I love the solid feel they have.

i bet you do ><

• Sponsor

I was going to agree how manly it is to feel something solid in my hand šŸ˜³

• @Uncrustable:

@seththenewb:

@Vance:

i bet you do ><

:-o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbMo1Tp6GnE

• TripleA

wow so glad i bought this game for $100 each. europe seems to have tripled.

• Got both for $70 each.

• @techroll42:

Got both for $70 each.

Well some of us get to school late via the shortbus :P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m