• @suprise:

Late breaking news ITALY WINS THE WAR!!!
      as commander Jen would say  filmateleven

:-o :?  :lol:

LOL, Italy suddenly declares war on germany in 1943, the Allies Thought that Italy was joining their side, so they cancel the invasion of Italy, buy Italy was became a 3rd Faction AND WON!!!

• TripleA

Man. I think the Finns should be their own country sometimes lol. That was a good movie.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

What movie?

• TripleA

^^^^

yeah that is the movie… didn’t know it was up on the youtoobs.

Meh I guess we can’t strike round 1 with japan, sad times, screws atlantic over if allies go full atlantic and move all the naval away from pacific. I am just surprised at the lack of income japan gets.

• @Young:

@edfactor:

When Japan grabs the money islands, malaya, hong kong, FIC and the philippines its income nearly doubles, with a little push in China - Japan can outporoduce the US.  Japan only starts hurting when Japan plans poorly and doesn’t make a massive land grab on its first turn of war with the allies.

To be honest, I’m not sold on the idea that Japan can do all that plus hurt China. That doubled income may not last very long.

Depends on the Chinese player, mainly moving their stacks from air attack range.

However, if the Japanese player is consistent in striking Yunnan, denying China materials, it can be done. Trust me.

The real problem comes if Britain decides to do a can opener with tanks and mechanized infantry.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m