FMGC 2012 AA.org Roster

• I’m a doctor (sort of).

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I can represent you legally.

• Sponsor

Seems like participation has doubled since last years 1st convention, can we get some numbers on this FMG?

• '10

It is very hard to tell.  I have 20 paid registrations…  Plus the FMG and IWNGU Crews (8)…  Plus this list from the board.

In addition, there are posters in almost all of the Hobby shops in the Region and threads on the “local” Board Gaming boards/forums.

Last year 60% of attendees just showed up and paid at the door so numbers are hard to pin down.  I would say/hope  50-100??? or More :-D

I dropped almost 700 bones on my flights, just so I could spit in all your faces. :D

This is going to be good… :)

• Customizer

Gargantua, you are definitely hardcore!!!  :-D

I can’t wait!!!  This year’s FMGC will be GREAT!  It’s the second annual event and the numbers will be most likely increased by at least 3 times (Estimated), if not more! Everyone here on axisandallies.org is a huge part of this!  Thanks for all your support!

See you all at FMGC!

Ken from IWNGU (I Will Never Grow Up)

• Customizer

Gargantua, you are definitely hardcore!!!    :-D

I can’t wait!!!  This year’s FMGC will be GREAT!  It’s the second annual event and the numbers will be most likely increased by at least 3 times (Estimated), if not more! Everyone here on this forum is a huge part of this!  Thanks for all your support!

See you all at FMGC!

• '10

@Gargantua:

UPDATED MARCH 20th 2012*
    Confirmed AA.ORG Attendee’s at the FMG Convention!

FieldMarhsalGames
    Surprise Attack
    Young Grasshopper
    Gargantua
    AxisPlaya
    Enigmatic_Decay
    Pasalades
    Rorschach
    Twisted Aries
    Most Holy
    Crusaderdiv
    Dispatchrider
    MrMalachiCrunch
    Vance
    The Desert Journalist
    Djensen

16! From AA.org alone (of course - several people are bringing guests too), I’ve asked Djensen to advertise the event on the site! Hopefully to draw more attention from our community here.

The Target is 20 AA.org’ers, Just think of the talent in the room battling F2F, it will be some of the best Axis and Allies you’ve ever seen!

Is this the confirmed list?  I would like to get a group photo of all .org members at the Event in front of the Sherman.

That’s who has said they are coming.  I’m not sure if TDJ will make it though.

I think it’s one of those… we’ll find out when we get there things.  But YES, a group photo in front of the Germ- I mean Sherman is a must :)

So long as I get a seat in the turret that is… ;)

• A picture is a Must!!!, Maybe even two.

• Throw my name in, I’ll be there  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m