• I read a ruling on this once, but i can’t remember the answer.  If Germany invades Canada does this allow the USA to make a declaration of war?

• I need another ruling as well.  If there are two German U-boats in SZ 106 (using Alpha 2 rules), do they cut 3 IPCs total: 1 from New Brunswick and 2 from Quebec?

• @Pherman1215:

I need another ruling as well.  If there are two German U-boats in SZ 106 (using Alpha 2 rules), do they cut 3 IPCs total: 1 from New Brunswick and 2 from Quebec?

We play this as a loss of 3 ipc’s and I don’t see why it wouldn’t. But it would be nice to hear a conformation from the big wigs.

• Sponsor

@Pherman1215:

I read a ruling on this once, but i can’t remember the answer.  If Germany invades Canada does this allow the USA to make a declaration of war?

Yes

• Sponsor

@Pherman1215:

I need another ruling as well.  If there are two German U-boats in SZ 106 (using Alpha 2 rules), do they cut 3 IPCs total: 1 from New Brunswick and 2 from Quebec?

Yes (alpha +2 only).

• Another odd question:

So, I was mad at Russia for not retreating his Siberian stacks so I attacked him.

Russia believed that if he didn’t declare war on me (but didn’t retreat) and then on J1 I declared war, attacking the Mongolian territories J1 would’ve been attacking a strict neutral. Is that correct?

• Sponsor

@techroll42:

Another odd question:

So, I was mad at Russia for not retreating his Siberian stacks so I attacked him.

Russia believed that if he didn’t declare war on me (but didn’t retreat) and then on J1 I declared war, attacking the Mongolian territories J1 would’ve been attacking a strict neutral. Is that correct?

Yes, even if Japan attacks a Mongolian territory plus Amur during the same combat phase, the strict neutral rule is activated. The decision to retreat or not won’t effect territory status in this case.

• OK thanks, guess I was wrong but we settled on the right decision!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m