• Hey guys, new forum member but long time A&A player

I’ve been playing A&A since the first release in the 80s and I just love the game.  Unfortunately I haven’t played for a few years.  I remember that when the anniversary edition came out I wanted to get it but I wasn’t doing so well financially so I couldn’t drop the $100 that it costed here in Canada.  But here we are in 2012 my pocket book is looking much better but of course now the Anniversary edition is no where to be found (except for the outrageous price of $600 on ebay).  So then I realized that I could purchase Pacific and Europe so that I could play 1940 Global which is close to the same as the Anniversary edition. But now I’m finding out that Europe is almost as hard to find as Anniversary.

However, my friend was at our local games shop and gave me a call because he said they currently have 4 copies of A&A Europe 1940. I’m gonna get one for my self but should I also buy a couple copies and sell them on Ebay? is there anyone on here that needs a copy that I can pick up for them? also does anyone know if Pacific is going to be available for long or should I order one from Amazon while I still have the chance?

• '16 Customizer

How much is he selling them for?

• I ended up buying 2 and it came to $201 after our pesky %12 HST.  One for myself and hopefully one I can sell on Ebay.

The store still has 2 more so if anyone wants me to pick one up for them or for a trade for Pacific let me know.

• I am also wanting to get Europe. What store is it available? Hopefully they can ship it. Thanks for the heads up.

• Hi L0ken, I’ve been trying for a while to find a copy of Europe that isn’t those crazy high prices you saw on ebay.  If you can let us know where to find it that would be great, or if you want to let me know how much you want for your extra copy that would also be fine by me.

I’ve been hoping to get it before a big board game part that I’m going to next weekend so e-mail really wouldn’t work for me, but let me know if you could do a faster transaction.

Thanks, and congraulations on your luck!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m