• Customizer

Hey everybody.  I just set up a game of Global using the Alpha +3 setup, but I think something is a little off.  Can anyone tell me what’s wrong here?
    Alpha 3 setup Global 1.JPG
    Alpha 3 setup Europe 1.JPG
    Alpha 3 setup Pacific 1.JPG

• Customizer

Okay, I changed the setup, but now I think it’s even more confusing.

Alpha 3 setup Global 2.JPG
    Alpha 3 setup Europe 2.JPG
    Alpha 3 setup Pacific 2.JPG

• tssss

• Is this a trick question?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

LOL Russians as US, Germans as UK, classic.

I especially like the final version.

100% German pieces on the board!

Like what you’ve done with the neutral nations…

• Wow I’d love to play Germany in setup #2.

• @i:

Wow I’d love to play Germany in setup #2.

I don’t know….you’d be killing and sinking your own units.  Every battle would be 100% friendly fire.  Wouldn’t that kind of be demoralizing to the troops, sailors and airmen? :evil:

• '17 '16 '13 '12

Too much free time!

• @gsh34:

@i:

Wow I’d love to play Germany in setup #2.

I don’t know….you’d be killing and sinking your own units.  Every battle would be 100% friendly fire.  Wouldn’t that kind of be demoralizing to the troops, sailors and airmen? :evil:

No no no all German people’s are friends not enemy’s, silly of you to think other wise.

• ….Why?

Why Not? :p

• Customizer

@Omega1759:

Too much free time!

Yeah, I was just killing a little time waiting for my FMG Italians to get here.  Hey, Maybe when they do, I will do a similar set up with them, hee hee hee.

@Gargantua:

Like what you’ve done with the neutral nations…

Thanks.  From the very start, I wanted actual units for the neutrals.  I didn’t like the idea of using US, British or Soviet troops to represent them in battle.  Plus, I think the board looks better with the standing armies on it.  Strict neutrals are Xeno white pieces, Pro-Allied are Xeno Light Tan pieces and Pro-Axis are older A&A German troops that I spray painted a color called Haze Grey.  I am hoping they will be a light enough shade to be different from FMG’s Grey Germans.  IF not, then I will have to find a lighter shade of grey to paint the Pro-Axis neutrals.

• Totally playing my next game like this! This is awesome!

The next question….

do the National TURN orders change as well? :P  I mean. France in Japan??

• @Gargantua:

The next question….

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I LOVE this idea!!! I think it would be kinda neat to see Japan try to fight a war with China while over in Rome HAHA! Or Watch as the French try to rush forces over to Europe to save the British forces in Moscow!!  :lol: Lets see if the Germans can hold the Soviets at bay in Canada!! Oh this is just too much fun!! I think my head is going to explode!  :-D :lol: :evil: :-D

I live for this kind of stuff in games!!

LOL and the Regular NO’s will apply… ?

• @Gargantua:

LOL and the Regular NO’s will apply… ?

Yeah! Give them the economy of the areas the occupy but have them keep the same national objectives! Watch as America tries to fight its way across the atlantic to gain their 30IPC objective on a 19IPC economy! Watch the ANZAC behemoth take down enemies left and right while oddly sending ships to the Pacific to capture islands from the French! Man that would get weird fast, and it would be so much fun!

• '10

Darn…  You got me on that one.  :-D

• Customizer

@Clyde85:

@Gargantua:

The next question….

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I LOVE this idea!!! I think it would be kinda neat to see Japan try to fight a war with China while over in Rome HAHA! Or Watch as the French try to rush forces over to Europe to save the British forces in Moscow!!  :lol: Lets see if the Germans can hold the Soviets at bay in Canada!! Oh this is just too much fun!! I think my head is going to explode!  :-D :lol: :evil: :-D

WOW!  I hadn’t even thought of playing it like that.  What a trip.  One problem though, just about everyone’s capitals are in unfriendly hands so technically, no one would be able to produce units or collect IPCs.

• @knp7765:

@Clyde85:

@Gargantua:

The next question….

WOW!  I hadn’t even thought of playing it like that.  What a trip.  One problem though, just about everyone’s capitals are in unfriendly hands so technically, no one would be able to produce units or collect IPCs.

And if they were in friendly hands they’d automatically be liberated.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m