• I have been choking Russia for several rounds, and it is down to 15 IPC. I hold Leningrad with Germany, have around 6 tanks, 4 in archangel, a bomber and a fighter, and around 6 tanks on the way, and 4 men.

I hold Stalingrad with Italy, and Caucus, I have around 5 tanks there, and one fighter. I plan on building another minor factory to continue the push, but there is around 28 soldiers in Moscow.

Is this possible to take?

I currently have 65 IPC with Germany.

• The question is what the other allies are doing?
    Keep taking land to reduce the Russian IPC per round while cutting away of that infantry stack. You’ll likely not get it in one round, but three or so should do it if you cut down their IPCs.

• DONT BE SUPRISED IF AMERICA HITS THE EAST OR WEST COAST to them russia is vitalit is what keeps germany out of the war but in this case oh well but you need to push them back untill japan can come in

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Strategically bomb The Russian capital, and kill men as they leave to take other territories, try to kill atleast 5 a turn.

• Should I build a minor with italy under stalingrad so I can bring 6 tanks each turn? How can I continue to get troops over here?

There is a build of transports near normandy for usa and uk with around 8 battleships, 6 fighters, 12 soldiers, 4 tanks.

• i would it sounds like it is worth the 12 ipcs have you taking moscow

• The question is… I only have the one minor germany in leningrad, the italy minor in stalingrad… and he has 30 troops… and 15 ipc left… and another 5 troops on the way.

How can I take it?

Should I just keep hitting it with small attacks over and over?

• the second they step foot in russia fire a HUGE attack

• @AMIGOOFD:

Should I build a minor with italy under stalingrad so I can bring 6 tanks each turn? How can I continue to get troops over here?

There is a build of transports near normandy for usa and uk with around 8 battleships, 6 fighters, 12 soldiers, 4 tanks.

An Italian Minor is a good idea if you can spare their IPCs to help Germany.

• OK. Here is the current situation as it stands:

I built a Minor Industrial Complex nest to Stalingrad for Italy whom has 50 IPC now. Germany has 66…

The goal is to take Moscow, I have 17 tanks currently who can hit moscow, 3 infantry, 2 fighters, and two bombers, but there is 1 fighter, and 36 soldiers in moscow.

With 7 fighters on their way the next move from america, and 13 infantry, 1 fighter, and 2 tanks 2 spaces away from stalingrad.

There is also an infantry build up outside of germany, but I have been building up. What do you guys feel?

• 1.Use your Infantry to Block Americas Attack.

2. IF YOU CAN if you win bring the rest of your troops into moscow

3. and what does germany have to help you with to fire a big attack into Moscow

4. is it another person playing germany or you playing the whole axis side

5.with 50 ipcs per turn start a air force because fighters are 10 ipcs

Hope this Helps!
    450thMSAF

• @AMIGOOFD:

<snip>but there is 1 fighter, and 36 soldiers in moscow.</snip>

You’ve not killed off any? Are you delaying attack until you’re sure you can finish off the entire stack in one combat?

• thas a Mistake!

• Have been delaying - feel I have to hit now though, but Russia is down to 11 IPC.

I have 17 tanks total to hit moscow - 2 bombers, and 3 infantry vs 36 infantry. There are 6 italy tanks and 1 bomber, and 1 italian fighter below Moscow and two Minors.

Should I hit?  What are my odds?

• '10

You’re gonna get plowed, dude.  You’ll kill eleven or so first round, average, he’ll kill a dozen.  He’s well into tanks already.  Second round, you’ll get five or six hits, he’ll get around eight and wipe you, standing with twenty dudes.    Italy can’t finish that.  Get a couple rounds worth of cannon fodder coming, strafe (attack for one round of combat and retreat) with it a turn or two, keep bombing the piss out of his factory, and play D in western Europe.  Get some Italians coming out of the middle east or caucasus or wherever, if you can.  Don’t let America sack Rome.

• So you feel I shouldn’t hit it or I should hit and then retreat?

• @AMIGOOFD:

So you feel I shouldn’t hit it or I should hit and then retreat?

You attack, kill off some, and retreat when your infantry is spend. And rinse n’ repeat over and over.
    That way you keep the enemy stack at a manageable level while cutting down on the stack instead of letting it grow round after round.
    When somebody is putting everything into one field, start cutting away its troops as soon as possible. Otherwise you risk suddenly the field being reinforced from the outside and the numerical difference can then simply become too high and leave you open to counter attacks.

• Thing is:

So you’re saying I should attack currently?

I have 14 tanks, 3 infantry, 3 fighters, two bombers, and he has 36 infantry… so attack then retreat insta?

• @AMIGOOFD:

Thing is:

So you’re saying I should attack currently?

I have 14 tanks, 3 infantry, 3 fighters, two bombers, and he has 36 infantry… so attack then retreat insta?

You should have attacked rounds ago.

• So, the answer is I am fuuu’d?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m