• Sponsor

@Variable:

Here you go. I fixed it about as well as I could. Still not happy with some of the page breaks though. Only content that I changed was the Table of Contents Page numbers.

Thanks for that, I really appreciate your support. I realize that I could have saved myself a lot of headaches if I just took the time to enter page breaks. After Alfa +3 is posted, I will edit it and repost a much cleaner document.

• How do I acquire a copy of the Rule Book

mjtlaw

• Sponsor

@sargon:

How do I acquire a copy of the Rule Book

mjtlaw

there are file attachments within the posts that read part 1 and part 2, download them and print them.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

or follow my links above. I combined the two parts…

• Really good job Young Grasshopper !!!

• on the mediafire download for the complete rulebook the 3 player setup does not include France :?

• Sponsor

Thx, I will edit to include that.

• no problem, really nice rulebook though i will be printing it to use in my next game

• Sponsor

cool, look for the 2nd edition after alfa +3 is released.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@spartan:

on the mediafire download for the complete rulebook the 3 player setup does not include France :?

Sorry about that! I must have done something screwy there…

• Sponsor

@Variable:

@spartan:

on the mediafire download for the complete rulebook the 3 player setup does not include France :?

No, That was my bad. I left it off the original. If it turns out that thats the only mistake on the whole document…… not too shabby.

• @Young:

@Variable:

@spartan:

No, That was my bad. I left it off the original. If it turns out that thats the only mistake on the whole document…… not too shabby.

It looks like a mixup of the 3 & 4 player setups. France is listed for the Russian player and British for 4 player.
    “Three Players: Player 1: Axis powers / Player 2: United Kingdom and ANZAC / Player 3: United States,
    Soviet Union, and China
    Four Players: Player 1: Axis powers / Player 2: United Kingdom, ANZAC, and France / Player 3: Soviet
    Union and France / Player 4: United States and China”

• Sponsor

@Ashenduke:

@Young:

@Variable:

@spartan:

It looks like a mixup of the 3 & 4 player setups. France is listed for the Russian player and British for 4 player.
    “Three Players: Player 1: Axis powers / Player 2: United Kingdom and ANZAC / Player 3: United States,
    Soviet Union, and China
    Four Players: Player 1: Axis powers / Player 2: United Kingdom, ANZAC, and France / Player 3: Soviet
    Union and France / Player 4: United States and China”

Fixed it, can anyone spot any other errors?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m