• Sponsor

Thanks, I didn’t think of that. I will convert and post it this afternoon.

• Sponsor

I am having difficulties converting this Mac file into a PDF for Windows as its coming out pretty scrambled. page breaks are off, fonts are not the same, and the page reference is not accurate. However, these two documents look great on a Mac. I have devoted way too much of my life on this document to take the time and fix everything for PC owners, so if you have a PC and you want the book, you will need to take the time and fix it.

Cheers.

• @Young:

I am having difficulties converting this Mac file into a PDF for Windows as its coming out pretty scrambled. page breaks are off, fonts are not the same, and the page reference is not accurate. However, these two documents look great on a Mac. I have devoted way too much of my life on this document to take the time and fix everything for PC owners, so if you have a PC and you want the book, you will need to take the time and fix it.

Cheers.

haha, I also have owned a mac before.  Its just not worth it, I had to switch back to PC.  (in fact my brother went through the same conversion recently)  Proprietary rights just get in the way of their products, they don’t make them cooler just more expensive.

• Sponsor

My desktop is a PC and my laptop is a Mac. Needless to say, I have data sharing issues.

• Sponsor

@Variable:

Here you go. I fixed it about as well as I could. Still not happy with some of the page breaks though. Only content that I changed was the Table of Contents Page numbers.

Thanks for that, I really appreciate your support. I realize that I could have saved myself a lot of headaches if I just took the time to enter page breaks. After Alfa +3 is posted, I will edit it and repost a much cleaner document.

• How do I acquire a copy of the Rule Book

mjtlaw

• Sponsor

@sargon:

How do I acquire a copy of the Rule Book

mjtlaw

there are file attachments within the posts that read part 1 and part 2, download them and print them.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

or follow my links above. I combined the two parts…

• Really good job Young Grasshopper !!!

• on the mediafire download for the complete rulebook the 3 player setup does not include France :?

• Sponsor

Thx, I will edit to include that.

• no problem, really nice rulebook though i will be printing it to use in my next game

• Sponsor

cool, look for the 2nd edition after alfa +3 is released.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@spartan:

on the mediafire download for the complete rulebook the 3 player setup does not include France :?

Sorry about that! I must have done something screwy there…

• Sponsor

@Variable:

@spartan:

on the mediafire download for the complete rulebook the 3 player setup does not include France :?

No, That was my bad. I left it off the original. If it turns out that thats the only mistake on the whole document…… not too shabby.

• @Young:

@Variable:

@spartan:

No, That was my bad. I left it off the original. If it turns out that thats the only mistake on the whole document…… not too shabby.

It looks like a mixup of the 3 & 4 player setups. France is listed for the Russian player and British for 4 player.
    “Three Players: Player 1: Axis powers / Player 2: United Kingdom and ANZAC / Player 3: United States,
    Soviet Union, and China
    Four Players: Player 1: Axis powers / Player 2: United Kingdom, ANZAC, and France / Player 3: Soviet
    Union and France / Player 4: United States and China”

• Sponsor

@Ashenduke:

@Young:

@Variable:

@spartan:

It looks like a mixup of the 3 & 4 player setups. France is listed for the Russian player and British for 4 player.
    “Three Players: Player 1: Axis powers / Player 2: United Kingdom and ANZAC / Player 3: United States,
    Soviet Union, and China
    Four Players: Player 1: Axis powers / Player 2: United Kingdom, ANZAC, and France / Player 3: Soviet
    Union and France / Player 4: United States and China”

Fixed it, can anyone spot any other errors?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m