A&A World Cup 2012 Discussion

• TripleA

I have dual citizenship, but I live in America… do I qualify to join team canada with garg? To fill in whatever role? I’ll play the revised games, because those are faster.

• TripleA

oh nevermind you have the commonwealth as a whole.

• http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=26843.new#new

Gamerman01 over SouL in USA AA50-41

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=26773.new#new
    I am playing SAS in G40 but we are not through the first round.  SAS has not had time to play as you will see if you look at this game.  Since I can’t represent on AA50 and also G40, we will not continue the 1940 game.  Does SAS just advance on G40?  Will he have time to play in the future?  That’s for you to figure out, Darth

• I will try to replace my Internet card that is no longer working after the move, but until then I cannot access the Internet from my PC so I cannot work ABattleMap.  I will try to figure something out though…

• I am not sure where we post this, but Bigbadgoo over Ol’Blood&Guts.

• So after some rearranging of furniture in the new apartment to accommodate the appalling lack of electrical outlets, my desktop is back up and running, so I should be able to compete normally in the next round of the tournament.

Alright, the Olympics are starting and I think we should probably get this going.

Team EU is set:

Revised = Funcioneta
    AA50 = Yoshi
    G40 = DutchmanD

–------------------------------------

The US Teams are:

Revised:
    Mojo and DM

AA50:
    Gamerman and Bigbadgoo

G40:

SAS and thatonekid

I believe these are the US teams. I believe thatonekid is the other G40 qualifier.  He hasn’t been on since Apr, so we may need a substitute.

I’m going to randomize the two US teams

First player listed is 1, second is 2.  And just match up numbers for the teams

Revised:

DiceRolling 1d2:
    (2)

DiceRolling 1d2:
    (1)

G40:

DiceRolling 1d2:
    (2)

I don’t think any of the Team Commonwealth players showed up.

So we need 3.  First player to sign up gets the spot.

We need one to play Revised, one to play AA50, one to play G40.

If any of the original Commonwealth players sign up they’ll get the spot.  Garg and Cow are you guys still interested?
    U-505 would you want to take a spot on Team commonwealth?

I’ll give commonwealth players until Friday to “sign up”, again first priority to anyone who initially signed up.  If we need players after that I’ll see if I can recruit some.

Team Europe

Revised = Funcioneta
    AA50 = Yoshi
    G40 = DutchmanD

Team US 1

Revised = DarthMaximus
    AA50 = Gamerman
    G40 = Thatonekid

Team US 2

Revised = Mojo
    AA50 = Bigbadgoo
    G40 = SAS

Team Commonwealth (pending)

Revised
    AA50
    G40

• 2007 AAR League

Yeah, I’m in if true Commonwealth forces can’t answer the call. I’m allergic to revised, so it would be either Global or AA-50 with a preference for Global.

• '10

I registered as team commonwealth since the start, and didn’t have to qualify since none of my possible opponent showed up.

So i’m in this one for Team commonwealth.

A while ago, Gargantua also wanted to join, but got no answer.

So team commonwealth could be, me, Garg and U-505

@Axisplaya:

I registered as team commonwealth since the start, and didn’t have to qualify since none of my possible opponent showed up.

So i’m in this one for Team commonwealth.

A while ago, Gargantua also wanted to join, but got no answer.

So team commonwealth could be, me, Garg and U-505

Which game did you want to play?

• '10

I’m playing only global.

• TripleA

I’ll play revised. I miss buying mostly armor with russia until japan shows up.

• TripleA

I don’t have battlemaps for revised, would prefer not to type my movements out manually and use tripa instead.

• yeah, im in, but i dont remember how this is working out, just send me a msg with who im supposed to play, kk?

• Classic anyone???- retro colors??? JK- actually that’s 41 now

• So we’re waiting on Team Commonwealth for match-ups at this point?

Yeah, I think we are set though.  I think we can take U-505 as a substitute if he is willing to play AA50.

So Team Commonwealth would be:

Revised = Cow
    AA50 = U-505
    G40 = Axisplaya

Team Commonwealth would play Team Europe and the US teams would play each other.

I’ll give it another day to get the okays, and we should eb underway by the end of the week.  I’ll repost rules too.  But basically the team needs to win 2 of 3.

• '10

G40 is 3.9 right?

• '10

And, can we Triplea it?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m