• Looking good, and the France photo fits perfectly, nice!

• Verrry well done.  My only other thing would be to remove the R&D pane from the Chinese entirely.

• These are supreme!

My only complaints are that Germany and United Kingdom background pictures look a little WW1’ish

Especially Germany, I think you should a have a tank column representing Germany.

• Alpha+.2 Setup Charts COMPLETE!

And now Larry announces Alpha+.3 comnig out next week.

Just kidding people dont panic … yet.

• I wasn’t too happy with the Unit Reference Chart background so i changed it up to something more simple, and color appropriate.
    Let me know what you guys think. yay or nay

here’s a sample of the US Chart

Changes:
    +different background on Unit Reference Chart.
    +lighter background for Global Diplo & NOs chart.

DefinitiveS - I will have specific Tech charts for that.
    Zallomallo - Will do!
    Benerfe - I made sure they were WWII.

• All good changes imo

• Nice work I plan on using these.

• @Minor:

Finished Setup Charts Alpha.2+
    Well it took all afternoon and night to complete these… so here they are!

Russia

China

France

India

Italy

Japan

United Kingdom

United States

ANZAC

Germany

Before i post the link to the D/Ls. please revise these and let me know of any errors, thanks!

–------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits: Borrowed some info from BobAMichaelson’s Charts  :-)

Awesome dude, you should post these on BoardGameGeek, (www.boardgamegeek.com)

• a new build is up! this will most likely be the final cut, just need help finding any critical spelling errors, thanks!

• charts now available for download.

• FANTASTIC JOB, I CANT WAIT TO DOWNLOAD THEM!!! Its nice to find a place with other A&A addicts

• Top notch Minor Threat, they look great.

• thanks suprise, taschuler.

Today i did a more thorough inspection of my charts, and found several critical mistakes. I have replaced all of the files with the fixed ones.
    Read the first page of this thread for more info.

Thanks.

• @Minor:

thanks suprise, taschuler.

Today i did a more thorough inspection of my charts, and found several critical mistakes. I have replaced all of the files with the fixed ones.
    Read the first page of this thread for more info.

Thanks.

Great work  :-D

• Thanks guys for the support, I’m glad you guys enjoy these =)

I will be posting some pics of the printed charts next week. I just bought chipboard, cardstock, and some photo glossy paper online to put these together, it will be a fun weekend project.

Also i noticed an error on the UK chart, I will be posting the corrected chart eventually.

One last thing… I want to update the charts to include a Victory Condition section would you guys be interested in this?

thanks again,
    -Minor Threat

• Shouldnt Malaya have 3 UK infantry there??

• @SSPanther:

Shouldnt Malaya have 3 UK infantry there??

They do =)

I have updated the charts once more, fixed some issues etc… you can view more info on the 1st page. I have gone over these multiple times already to avoid any further updates, and i can safely say… these are the FINAL COMPLETED charts.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Great work again! Just one problem on MediaFire. I was able to download all files but the China and France charts. I can see them, but can’t get the site to let me download. I was able to transfer them to my account files, but still could not download. It just sends me in a loop to start the download over and over again. Anyone else have issues? Can anyone offer any other suggestions here?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m