• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Please vote for 10 items max. Please note that I try to supplement FMG pieces with units they do not do as well as give OOB pieces new units. This will be the first set of two US sets, so choose only the ones you want to see first.

• Coach love the way you are running your business give the people what they want. Outstanding keep it up.

• Coach, Awesome selection, two sets of US alternates, Excellent.  Iv’e bought a lot of units from your site and I am really looking foward to your production of these additional units.  I like my AA games to have massive amounts of pieces and you and FMG are producing what this game system has need for those of us hard core AA gamers who like to push the envelope on action, alternate pieces.  I do want to see for sure Midway, Essex, Independence, P-51 Mustang, and Chaffee. Hopefully you can get them in one of the production runs.

Cheers

WARRIOR888 :-D :-D :-D :-D

• i thought the M3 Stuart and the P-40 were going to be part of the national Chinese set? and any chance you will be making a full set of naval units since Fmg isnt making an OOB color set?

No, I will not be doing a full set of Naval units, just filling in the holes.

• Coach, In your USN set I hope you consider for Battleships a older class say the Idaho Class and a Tech class of the Montana. :-D :-D :-D :-D

WARRIOR888

• i was hoping to see a Pennsylvania Class battleship =/. but if the p40 isnt made for the americans, will you stil make them for the national chinese?

@Lunarwolf:

i was hoping to see a Pennsylvania Class battleship =/. but if the p40 isnt made for the americans, will you stil make them for the national chinese?

That does not mean I will not come back and do one. I think it is important to give the US another option for a carrier and there are already lots of House rules for them. The US, Japan, and the UK need additional Naval units. I agree that an early war Battleship is needed, but I am limited on how many I can do. I really do plan on making a second mold for the US, but I need to make some money first. I have already paid for 2 sets of sculpting and molds and now working on the the third, all before I start selling anything. I have not collected any money since this is my first time doing a project like this, I wanted to make sure I could deliver on time. My date is slipping some but when I know for sure, I will let everybody know.

• i’ll be sure to buy 2-3 marine sets and probably 2-3 american. for the axis minors i will be buying 3-4 colors. i cant wait and hope you are very successful so you can continue to put out more sets

• Customizer

@Lunarwolf:

i was hoping to see a Pennsylvania Class battleship =/. but if the p40 isnt made for the americans, will you stil make them for the national chinese?

I think in the FMG pieces discussion thread they said that FMG was making a Pennsylvania Class battleship, or that may have just been IL’s suggestion list.  Not sure which is the case.

• yeah its only a suggestion by IL. plus i would need it in OOB green for the us not fmg’s green

• it was a suggestion, US already has too many late model BB’s ( OOB), what is needed is what they had a Hawaii in 1941. It does not look right attacking the Missouri to start the war

• the b-25j was at Hawaii wasent it?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m