• final planed map update. map file 1.3.

setup for East prussia and selisia is
    East Prussia: 4 infantry, 1 artillery, 1 Assault infantry
    Silesia: 2 infantry
    Germanys income is now 23

Battleships now cost 20 but have a 3 cost to repair

half of ww 1 map.JPG
    other half of ww1 map.JPG

• '10

Starting to look a lot better. Very interested to see the set-up charts.

UK will have to have a factory in Egypt…  otherwise they will get walked over by the Ottomans.

• I like it. Do you have middle east rules so ANZAC can send in troops?

• '10

@Pvt.Ryan:

I like it. Do you have middle east rules so ANZAC can send in troops?

This would most likely be represented by UK troops out of the Egypt factory.  Remember this is WW1, ANZAC was not a separate power and were always under Imperial commanders.

• Well we could have a middle eastern operations box. It;s income would be based on british convoys and maybe a dice roll. Then you can represent those troops with ANZAC pieces.

• FAIL! I forgot to put my meddle east box on the board. I made rules for it but it’s not on the map. Fail.

• Just wondering did you guys read my post on new rules? Fmg the set ups on the last page .

• Just looked at em. Good rules. I like poison gas. I suggest adding somethings on subs for germany.

• Yah I would but don’t know what it would do and the other nations needs some more NAs because everybody but Austria Germany and Russia have 2 but Germany has 5 basically I’ll work on subs tomorrow right now me and my dad are playing AA Europe 1940 so update will be tomorrow.

• Oay two ideas. First look up Armenian Volunteers and look up Arabian Revolt.

• Germany has 6 NAs no more for them I’ll post them tomorrow. Hint though ones about subs and ones for planes.

Minor update all ships starting by a naval port owned by that power are considered in port at games start.

• Update for NAs + winter rules

Russain NAs gained
    #4 Armenian Volunteers: starting turn 1 the Russians gain 1 infantry in the Caucuses Mountains till the ottoman declaration of war.

German NAs gained
    #5German Sub Program: German submarines are 2 ipcs cheaper.
    #6Fokker Triplane: German fighters attack at -1 in the first cycle of combat but +1 for all consecutive rounds

British NAs gained
    #3The Arabian Revolt:  on turn 4 the Arabian revolt happens in Saudi Arabia. then saudi arabia joins great britain with 5 calvary there.

Winter rules
    every 4 turns in game its winter on the winter turn all mechanized units (planes, tanks) get - 1 movement.

• Okay I suggest just making the Arab revolt to where Saudi Arabia joins Britain and you play 5 cavlry there.

• yah thats a better idea

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Interesting project. I had worked on a similar one myself using IL’s rules as a base and simplifying them for a more “A&A” feel. My game board ended up being so huge to fit all the pieces that I currently don’t have a table to support it. Play testing is temporarily suspended…

What is your suggestion for the non-A&A pieces like bi-planes, cavalry, etc? Just curious what others are using. I bought a bunch of Central Powers pieces from Jack (Table Tactics) a while back, but had to invent some stuff to go with it.

• Honestly I don’t care what the pieces look like. Just so long as I get to play the game. I use Infantry as infantry, mechs as armored cars, arts as arts, risk horses as cavalry, fighters as fighters, tac bombers as bombers, strat bombers as airships, turned over transports for zepplins, turned over ACs for railguns.

• I rock you have to rename your russian cities. Leningrad and Stalingrad weren’t named that till after the revolution, speaking of which you should probably have communist Russia rules.

• probaly should but will take quit some time, I have so much homework right now dont have tiome to mess around with my board. Finman look on page 1 thats where my russian revolution rule is, if thats what you ment by a communist russian rule.

• Yeah he can’t show the actual war cause it mainly occured in 1919.

• Okay guys this is the entrenchment rule:
    Entrenchment costs 1 ipc per infantry and it gives them +1 defense for the first round of combat

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m