Who is the best franchise QB at this point in their carreers?

• :-o

• I wonder who I voted for. Go JETS. The Sanchise already has 4 playoff wins. Thats 4 more than either of the other 2. Case closed.

• Matthew Stafford can’t stay healthy. This poll needs more choices. Josh Freeman is better than all three canidates in this poll?

• How many playoff games has Josh Freeman won. I know he doesn’t play on a team that is as talented as the Jets at the moment. Mark has played well in all of his playoff starts. If the Jets would have put more faith in him early against Pitt we would have beat them. His numbers in the second half were awesome. I think the Jets will take off the reigns this year and let him play.

• @GoSanchez6:

How many playoff games has Josh Freeman won. I know he doesn’t play on a team that is as talented as the Jets at the moment. Mark has played well in all of his playoff starts. If the Jets would have put more faith in him early against Pitt we would have beat them. His numbers in the second half were awesome. I think the Jets will take off the reigns this year and let him play.

You’re speaking as a fan of the Jets. Mark Sanchise has his playoff wins due to great coaching and a good system ( run the ball and play smart defense). The Jets are not asking Sanchise to throw the ball 50 times a game. I think he will be a good NFL QB, the 3rd year for any QB is the best measuring scale.

But if I had a choice between Ryan, Sanchise, Freeman or Stanfford I would take Freeman.

• Your right I am a massive Jets fan but I can tell  you aside of this years playoff game against the Colts look at his numbers in the other games even when he lost they don’t lie. If we would have thrown it earlier like the Packers did against the Steelers I think we would have won. The fault of this coaching staff is they don’t seem to use everything we have on offense. We have a great line and a great receiving corps. Use them. When they put the ball in Marks hands in the playoffs he produces. I know I am biased but the other guys on the list have done little or nothing in the playoffs up to this point. Matt Ryan may be good during the season but so far has done zilch in the playoffs. Like I said I know I am biased but look at Marks performance in the playoffs and you may think differently. Thanks Dave

• what about cam and his cammy-cam juice. i am acc fan though

• CAM you say Jamarcus Russel

• @GoSanchez6:

CAM you say Jamarcus Russel

Russel was a bigger bust than Ryan Leaf.

• Time has given us a better view of this question. Who is better between Matt Ryan or Matthew Stafford?

• @ABWorsham:

Time has given us a better view of this question. Who is better between Matt Ryan or Matthew Stafford?

They are both as good as the team around them.  In other words, they can’t carry a bad team all on their own, but they will help more than hurt a good team that surrounds them.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m